Attention

Addison's POV
"a prank?"

Avani- "what? But the tests are positive!"

Dixie- "these two tests are fake"

Amelie- "Dixie told me it was a prank when she took me to the bathroom and I didn't get snacks, it was the fake test"

Noah- "so you pranked me too" he frowns

Dixie- "sorryyyy"

Anthony- "ok.. so now what?"

Dixie- "we throw away these sticks and end of discussion"

Everyone goes back to what they were doing and Dixie throws away the tests.

I go back upstairs and change into one of Bryce's shirt. I decide I would not wear my shorts cause I wanted to continue what we started earlier.

I go on my phone and wait for Bryce to come upstairs.

15 minutes later

I hear someone approaching the door and then the knob turning. I was lying down on my stomach so I turned to my left and saw Dixie standing there.

"Hey dix"

Dixie- "let's prank Bryce and Noah again"

"But you just pranked Noah"

Dixie- "I know, but it's not really a prank. Like we will eat our food... sexually?"

"sexually?"

Dixie- "for example.. hmm a hotdog!"

"Oh my god"

Dixie- "pleaseeeee"

"fineeee"

Dixie- "yess!! I'll go tell the girls we are having hot dogs for dinner today!" she says closing the door

Guess we are going to be sucking a hotdog tonight.

15 minutes later, Bryce comes upstairs.

"Hi baby" I say turning around on my back

Bryce- "whatcha doing?"

"I'm on tiktok"

Bryce- "ok" he says jumping on top of me

"Bryceeeeeeeee" I say trying to push him off

Bryce- "I wanna cuddle my baby though" he says wrapping his arms around me

As he does that, my shirt lifts up showing my underwear. His eyes go down and look back up to mine.

Bryce- "not today baby" he says getting up

I immediately frown and cross my arms. Bryce leaves the room and doesn't look back.

Now I was definitely using Dixie's plan...

Since my clothing tease didn't work, I got up and changed back into the black hoodie and put on shorts.

I go downstairs and the boys were outside doing something for a YouTube video. Apparently Bryce was in a shopping cart and they were about to push him into the pool.

"Hey Dixie, lets do the plan"

Avani- "what plan?"

Dixie- "we are going to be eating food sexually in front of Noah and Bryce, you guys can join if you want"

Amelie- "sexually" she says laughing

Dixie- "yes and we are having hotdogs for dinner, if you get what I mean" she smirks