Yes or No

Addison's POV
I turned around thinking it would be the girls when I was met face by face by Bryce?

"Bryce, what are you doing here?"

Bryce- "I'm actually the one who told the girls to bring you here"

"I'm leaving Bryce, I told you I don't want to talk with you"

Bryce- "please cupcake, I want to make things better again... between us"

"No sorry Bryce" I say walking away but feel him grab my wrist and turn me around.

I control myself by putting my hands on his chest and looking into his eyes. He really looked like he was regretting what he did. I decided to hear him out.

Bryce- "please cupcake listen to me just this once"

"ok fine, go on"

Bryce- "I promi-" he says probably not processing through what I just said

Bryce- "WAIT REALLY" he says picking me up and spinning me around with a huge smile on his face.

(^^ like this, imagine Bryce is spinning her around)

"yes Bryce" I laugh

Bryce- "ok so after I left your dorm to get lunch with the boys, I heard you and Dixie talking and when you said that you never wanted to date me, I thought the kiss we had didn't mean anything to you..."

"but Bryce you could've come ask me"

Bryce- "I know cucpake, I know I fucked up but please give me a chance, I'm not like other guys, I really want to get to know you"

"I don't know.."

Bryce- "cupcake I promise, I won't try to make any mistakes and before I go do something stupid, I will talk to you. So do you forgive me?"

"yes Bryce... I forgive you but you have to make sure we communicate with each other" I say pouting and smiling

Bryce- "ok"

I look around and none of the girls were still here.

Bryce- "looking for something?"

"Yea I came here with the girls, I'm looking for them"

Bryce- "actually.. I told them to bring you here with your stuff"

"Oh do you know where they are now?"

Bryce- "Mads said the girls were gonna drop you and go back"

"Oh ok and what's this? I say pointing to the food.

Bryce- "I wasn't going to let you starve!" he says poking my nose

"Ok then let's eat"

Bryce had bought us food from Canes and drinks.