Sorry..

Addison's POV
I woke up feeling gross so I go to the bathroom and when I look in the mirror, I get surprised by my face. I had dried out tears with mascara and my eyes were swollen. I hop into the warm shower and decide to wear something cozy because it was rainy and gloomy outside.

I come out wearing this outfit (down below) and see the girls waiting for me to get breakfast.

Dixie- "there you are addi, how do you feel?"

"I feel ok and let's go get some breakfast, I'm starving!"

We go down to the cafe and I see Bryce sitting at one of the tables. I see Noah look at me and immediately gets Bryce to look at me. I go to turn my head away but before I can, I see those chocolate eyes which caused the pain. As soon as he sees me, I can see guilt, regret and sadness in his eyes. I just feel like hugging him but before I do anything stupid, I go get my breakfast so I won't be late for classes.

Bryce's POV
I'm sitting in the cafe eating breakfast with the boys and think of how I can apologize to Addison. Out of the corner of eye, I see Noah look at something and then tells me to look. I look up and see Addison standing there looking at me. In her eyes I can see the pain... the pain I caused... the pain she doesn't deserve.

I see her look at me more and get her breakfast probably not wanting to be late for her classes. I go back eating my food so I can talk to her before it's too late... I think it already is.

Addison's POV
I go to my last class today and plan on just watching Netflix after. I walk into English and see Bryce seated. He looks at me and I quickly turn my head around. I go to the other side of the room and take a seat far from him.

The teacher comes and talks about a presentation we are going to be doing next week and says what we need to research. He said he will pick the partners during that time so we don't rush or stress on anything.

20 minutes later

I walk back to my dorm when I suddenly get pulled into a room and pinned to the wall. I hoped it wouldn't be Jordan or Tony. I tried using my free hand to find a light switch but the person in front of me took that hand and pinned my wrist too. The person takes one hand off of me and moves around to do something. I see a small light turn on and the person in front of me was Bryce.

"BRYCE GET OFF ME" I say trying to move my hands around.

Bryce- "I'm sorry cupcake, please forgive me, I got mad that you didn't want be with me and did something stupid."

"Why did you get mad?"

Bryce- "I overheard you talking with Dixie yesterday that we aren't going to ever date, and then I stopped by your dorm last night and realized you only did that so she would teasing you"

"Bryce you could've asked me but no, you took your anger out by FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL" I said crying

Bryce- "noo please cucpake, I didn't mean to" he says falling onto his knees below me

"Bryce I can't forgive you..."

Bryce- "I caused that pain... the pain you don't deserve and I will fix it, just give me another chance" he says tears rolling out of his eyes now

"I have gave many chances to the people I trust truly and YOU BROKE THAT CHANCE BRYCE, YOU TURNED OUT TO BE JUST LIKE TONY" I say crying more

"Bye Bryce... hope you enjoyed fucking that girl..." I say walking out of the door.

Bryce- "Addison... please I know I fucked up and you can hit me how many times you want, just please give me another chance" I hear him sob

I don't reply, I just rush into my dorm and think why I just said that.

"ADDISON YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT," I think to myself. "DON'T FALL FOR THE BAD BOY EVER AGAIN"

I clean myself up and sit down to watch some Netflix to help me calm down. I can't believe how stupid I was to fall for someone like Bryce... I should've know he was like the others...
——————————————————
I'm so sorryyy guys but comment "forgive Bryce" if you want more chapters!

A/N- which photo do you guys want the cover to be? (Please reply and choose so I can change it 🙂)

(1^^)

(2^^)

(2^^)

Or should I not change it and keep it the same?

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Chapters from on now, might be slow but I'll try to post everyday so remember to follow me, you will get updates on when I update! 😌