Fight

Addison's POV
I look up and see Jordan an inch away from my face. His breath smells like a skunk farted in it.

Jordan- "hey gorgeous, where are your friends?"

"uhhhh they-"

Jordan- "how would they leave this pretty of a girl on her own?"

"uhhh"

Jordan- "come on, let's go to my place, shall we?"

He waits for me to answer but when I don't, he grabs my wrist tightly.

Jordan- "ANSWER ME"

I start to panic and look at anywhere but him and when he was least expecting it, I kicked him in the balls and tried to run away. He backed away in pain letting go of my wrist but before I could run far he grabbed me again and pushed me to the wall. My back hit the wall hard and I hissed in pain.

Jordan- "where do you think your going?" he says grabbing my wrist again tightly then before.

Oh I hope someone notices I didn't come back and comes to find me.

Bryce's POV
It's been a couple of minutes and Addison wasn't back. The girls were taking pictures near the flowers to post on Instagram. I start to worry and debate if I should go in or not. I wait 2 more minutes then I ran to the girls bathroom and see that stupid waiter Jordan holding her against the wall. I see panic spread all across her face which builds up more anger and I go straight to him and give him one hard punch in the face making him fall down.

Jordan- "owww what the fuck?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! YOU UGLY LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

Jordan- "oh yea, AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TRAIN TRACK LOOKING EYEBROWS!!"

I give him one hard punch on his nose and blood starts gushing out.

I'm about to throw another punch when I hear crying. Shit, Addison was there balling her eyes out.

Addison- "BRYCE LOOK OUT"

I turn back to Jordan and before I can even process what was happening, he punches me in the face.

Addison's POV
I hated fights and now Bryce is here fighting Jordan. Since the bathroom was in a corner, no one can really see what is happening. I see Mads come over to the bathroom and panic spreads across her face. She turns around and motions for everyone to quickly come.

I start crying even more and Bryce turns to look at me. He notices me crying and probably how ugly I look right now when I see Jordan about punch Bryce.

"BRYCE LOOK OUT"

But it's too late, Jordan punches Bryce in the face and I flinch. He grabs my wrist and pulls with him when I suddenly get peeled away and he goes falling down from a punch. I turn around and see Jaden with a bloody hand and Mads giving me a hug. Mads sees my card in his pocket so she quickly takes it before Jordan ran away. Noah and Anthony were pulling Bryce up from the floor while Avani, Dixie, Charli and Josh were still outside clueless of what was happening inside.

Bryce's POV
He hits me making me fall down and regaining my vision I see Jordan grab Addison with him with her trying push his hand off. All of a sudden, Jaden punches Jordan and Mads takes Addison in her arms. I see Mads take Addison's card before that piece of shit runs away. I just sit there on the floor looking at Addison while Noah and Anthony come help me up.

"Thanks guys" I say walking over to Addison

Addison- "I'm so sorry Bryce, you had to go through this" she says balling her eyes out more

"It's ok cupcake, I would risk my life for anyone who I love truly anytime"

Addison- "aww Bryce" she says giving me a hug

I tried to hug her back not wanting to get my stained hands on her.

Addison- "why aren't you hugging back" she says moving back

"I didn't want to get my bloody hands over you"

Addison- "omg your hand Bryce!!! Let's go back to the dorms and clean you up"

Jaden- "ay Addison, I'm still here you know?"

Addison- "thank you so much Jaden and let's clean your hand as well"

Jaden- "your welcome Addison, and I gotta save my bestfriend's girlfriend, ain't I right?" he winks

"Shut up Jaden, she just had a breakup you know"

Addison- "its fine Bryce, the girls tease me too about us being a couple"

Jaden- "you heard it here first Bryce, now can we actually go?"

"Yeah let's go"

We walk outside and the girls run to Addison, Jaden and me.

Avani- "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?"

Addison- "Bryce got in a fight with that waiter because he was forcing me to come with him."

Charli- "I'm so sorry Addi, we will make sure to come with you next time so something like this doesn't happen again"

Addison- "aww I love you guys"

The girls- "we love you too"

Jaden- "I don't want to ruin this moment but could we go now?"

Dixie- "yes Jaden we can"

Addison comes into my car with the boys and Jaden goes into Mads car with the girls. Anthony decides to drive my car, so I give him the keys and he starts driving back.

Once we reach the university, Addison haves me sit on her bed while she goes to find a first-aid kit.
——————————————————
You guys are going to LOVEEEE the next chapter and comment "Jordan is 🤮" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌