How Could He...

Bryce's POV
We arrive at In-N-Out and Anthony and Noah go order while we pick out a seat on the outdoor patio.

Jaden- "seriously dude, what's up with you?"

"Nothing, I told you"

Josh- "Jaden I think something happened at Addison's"

"I TOLD YOU NOTHING HAPPENED, QUIT TALKING"

Noah- "ok there's something wrong" he says walking back with the food.

I finish eating my burger and fries when a girl came over to us. She turns to me and asks..

Girl- "hey, your hot" she says taking a seat next to me

I don't know what I was thinking but I needed to get over my frustration so I started flirting with her too.

"Ur cute too" I wink at her

Girl- "Wanna get away from here?"

"Sure"

I get up and walk with her to her car when she opens the backseat and pulls me in too. She crashes her lips onto mine and I return it.

I pull back before anything happens and ask for her name.

Girl- my name is Sydney and I'm 19

I grab her face and kiss her while she takes off my hoodie and flips me around...

(Yes Bryce and Sydney did it in the car. We do not stand Bryce now and I'm not putting the rest of details, thats only with addi 😉)

Addison's POV
Me and Dixie eat our lunch while watching some YouTube videos when she gets a text. She looks at her phone and her eyes widen.

"Dixie... are you ok?"

Dixie- "Addison, did you and Bryce have an argument before I came?"

"No... why?"

Dixie- "look" and she shows me the video Noah sent her of Bryce and Sydney

Few minutes later

"Dixie how could he" I say crying onto her shoulder

"We had something going on, I thought the kiss last night meant something to him"

Dixie- "you guys kissed last night?!?!"

"yes he took me to a cliff where you could see the city view and we kissed"

Dixie- "that's so cute and I can't believe he would do that, what a dick"

"I guess his player ways never change"

I cry into Dixie's shoulder more when the girls rush into my dorm...

Bryce's POV
I just fucked Sydney in her car and it helped me take out my anger on Addison. We got some ice cream and had dinner than she drove me back to my dorms where I was met by the boys.

"Hey guys"

Noah- "where did you go???"

"I just fucked her in her car" I shrug

Jaden- "dude you fucked up big time"

"What do you mean?"

Jaden- "Addison is crying her heart out for the past hour or two"

"Not my fault" I say and walk to my dorm

I stop by Addison's dorm to hear what she had to tell to the other girls.

Addison- "I can't believe Bryce did that, did the kiss we had last night not mean anything to him" I hear her saying while crying

Mads- "you guys kissed?!?!"

Addison- "yea if I didn't like him, why would I kiss him? I actually thought we could take it slow... but I guess not"

Avani- "let's finish watching vampire dairies and forgot about that dick"

Oh gosh, I'm so fucking stupid. Addison probably said that to Dixie cause she was teasing her. How stupid can I be?? I need to talk to Addison fast as I can. But for now, I waked back into my dorm and saw Josh's bed empty. They probably went somewhere so I showered and went to sleep hoping I could talk to Addison tomorrow.
——————————————————
Oop... Bryce realized his mistake and comment "mistake" for more chapters!

A/N- Do you guys want me to change the book cover to any of the other new photos they posted?
(Pleaseee reply I need to know 🙂)

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌