Team 15

"Huh? You want me to go on a mission with another team, why's that?" I asked confused. The Hokage called me to go on a mission with team 15. Since I never went to the academy I really hated to go on missions other than my teams. "Yes, since you did not participate in the chunin exams I'm sending you out with team 15 you can meet them at the gate in one hour." The Hokage said.  I left as soon as he dismissed me and headed to pack my stuff for the mission. 

"Hello I'm Hanabi Hyuga I guess your early than the others." Hanabi sensei said and I nodded. "Sensei we are here." A soft voice said and three girls came walking down to both of us. "Hey guys, so as I said before we are having another genin join us on our mission." Sensei said. "Oh Hi, my name is Sumire Kakei this is  Namida Suzumeno, and that is  Wasabi Izuno nice to meet you." Sumire introduced all of them. "Hi." Namida and Wasabi said. "Hi, my name is Kimui Hatake nice to meet you too." I said to them.

After our introductions we headed to our destination to find a rouge ninja named Kuchio sasayaki. "He is very well known for his special, we have to be very careful." Hanabi sensei said and we all nod in reply. "There he is, I see him sensei." Wasabi said as soon as we stopped on a branch to rest.  

"Mouth whisperer technique" Our opponent shouted. "Agrhh" I heard Wasabi's voice and I looked around to find myself stuck is some sort of mist. " Summoning jutsu." I said and summoned Hana my summoning wolf. "Kimui, what do you need." Hana said to me as soon as she came. "Hana I need you to sniff out any one of my comrades." I said to her. "On it Kimui Chan." She said and began with her work. 

"Kimui I got a sent of a girl but she smell like a cat to me." Hana said. "Thanks Hana but I think I'll be good now." I said as I started to see the mist fade. Hana disappeared and activated my sharingan to see the caster of the jutsu, which was no other than Kuchio sasayaki. 

"Lightning style: lightning barrier I yelled and did a jutsu around Kuchio and the mist cleared in an instant. Namida was unconscious and wasabi was clutching his ears in pain. Sumire was bleeding and Hanabi sensei was near Kuchio and had him in hand cuffs. I went straight towards Sumire and started to heal her wounds using my medical ninjutsu. "Thank Kimui." Sumire said after I healed her. Wasabi healed Namida and we all headed back towards Konoha. 

"You know Kimui your actually pretty fun to hang out with." Wasabi said as we were leaving the hokages office. "Yes and Wasabi never becomes friend with anyone on our first meet." Namida said. "Thanks guys you are also very fun hang with." I said calmly. "Well I guess you'll be going on missions with your own team now?" Sumire said. "I guess so." I said feeling a little dull inside. "Come to tell the truth I didn't even think you were from team seven, I mean I was expecting all of you to be in the Chunin exams." Wasabi said. After we said our goodbyes I ran home and got refreshed and got straight into bed. 

Dad didn't disturb me since I told him that I was tired. As soon as I hit the pillow I fell into a deep slumber.

Dream.

"Huh Kara what's that?" little four year old me asked. " Don't worry you'll know soon enough." Kirai said and I pout. "But Onēsan I want to know now." I said giving her puppy eyes. "You'll meet them someday, when I join them." She said. "You know your just talk Onēsan." I said and I ran into the house to meet my mother.  

The scene dissolved. 

"Kagura whacha doing here." I said cheerfully. "I heard what happened, why did you do that to yourself to just save me." he said. "Your my friend, why won't I do it." I said to him. "Fine then as long as you are my friend promise me that you won't use your kekkei genkai." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah I promise." I said and he smiled. 

"Hey um since we couldn't spar wanna go out for some Mochi." Kagura said and I totally lit up. "Yay Mochi." I shouted out and jumped off the swing and walked after kagura. "So if I can't use my kekkei genkai then, can I at least help you when you are like that." I asked as I cached up to him. "Al right if I lose control of my instincts, you can help me." Kagura said a little unsure. 

"Whatever lets just forget about that and have some Mochi." I said as we sat down. "You know for someone who hates sweets you really like Mochi." Kagura said teasing me. 

I woke up, as the sun was bleeding through the curtains signaling that it was morning. I quickly took a shower and went down stairs to grab some breakfast before I headed to the library.  

Sorry for the late updates I'm kinda out of ideas so I'm looking for some inspiration. So till next time.😉