Silver What?

Kimui's POV

"So a mission, why now." Boruto asked as we were walking out of the gates. "This will be our last mission before the chunin exams so stop complaining, after this we don't know that you'll even stay together." Konohamaru sensei said. "So what's the mission." Sarada asked. "In the land of waves children have been disappearing so we're going to find the cause." Konohamaru sensei said. "Oh what an honor to be the bait." I said sarcastically. 

"What do you mean bait." Boruto asked and I facepalmed. "We're kids so the enemy will get onto us as soon as we get there." I explained. "That's not the reason you guys were just the perfect team to go on this mission that's it." Sensei stated raising his hands in defense. 

"We're here the Great Naruto Bridge." Konohamaru sensei said and Boruto scoffed. "Come on Boruto don't be jealous." Sarada teased. "I'm not jealous of that old man they must have named the bridge because he's Hokage." Boruto said. "We named the bridge on Naruto-nisan's first mission out of Konoha." An unfamiliar voice said. "Inari san thank you for letting us stay at your place." Konohamaru sensei said bowing. "Hi there I'm Inari nice to meet you, but I must say the three of you look a lot like three people I've already met." Inari exclaimed. 

"And who's that." Boruto asked oblivious. "Well you look like Naruto-nisan, and the one with black hair look's like Sasuke san but a little like Sakura san and the girl with white hair looks like Kakashi san but that's only the hair." He explained. "Well a proper introduction will solve that." Konohamaru sensei said. "Right I'm Boruto Uzumaki and this is Mitsuki." Boruto said. "Sarada Uchiha nice to meet you." Sarada said. "Kimui Hatake." I said casually. 

"Well I suppose that explains it, your their kids, grandfather's going to be glad." Inari said walking us to his house. 

~Time skip~

"So whoever this person is we have got to find him by sunset or our mission will be accounted as failure." Konohamaru sensei said before we took of. "Everyone scatter." sensei said and I went near the bridge and got stuck in some sort of mist. Oh great. I thought before I lost consciousness.

Boruto's POV

"Everyone regroup." Konohamaru sensei said and we regrouped but Kimui and Sarada was nowhere to be seen. "Where are the girls." Konohamaru sensei asked. and I shook my head. We ran into the village to find Sarada walking, stumbling towards us. "Sarada are you alright." Sensei asked Sarada. "Kimui she got caught, I found the hideout but couldn't save her the kids are there all of them." Sarada blurted out.  

"This way." Sarada directed us towards a house on the beach. We went in and saw kids sitting around and playing games but no sign of Kimui. "She's not here." Mitsuki said. "Who's not here." I little girl with short white hair asked tugging on my jacket. She had the leaf headband around her neck and instantly I realized it was Kimui. 

"Kimui, is that you." Konohamaru sensei asked. "Mhm, and who are you mister I don't remember are you the person who took me away from mommy and Onēsan." Kimui said tilting her head a little. "Do you know who did this to you." Sarada asked. "Yeah she's a nice lady and she said she was going to find more friends." Kimui said cheerfully. "Alright we'll head back to Inari's house with Kimui and she can show us whoever this person is on our way." Konohamaru sensei said to the three of us. 

"So Kimui we'll take you to your mommy if you come with us Ok." Sensei said to Kimui less strict. "Okey-dokey." She said before running towards the door. "How can someone so emotionless and a little scary be this cheerful." Boruto said annoyed that Kimui was on his shoulders. "Ooh is the scary person her." Kimui said gleefully pointing at Sarada. "Why am I scary." Sarada asked. "Your wearing red Onēsan says, when a person wears red and black that means that person is a very bad person." Kimui explained. 

"Who is this Onēsan." Mitsuki asked. "Onēsan is a real cool person her name is Kirai shimura and she can use sharingan like me but it's way cooler when she uses it, she even trains me sometimes so I can be a ninja just like her and find my daddy." Kimui chatted away. "look there she is." Kimui said pointing to a woman that came out of a convenience store. "I'll get her." Konohamaru sensei said and chakra rope tightened around her.   

"Reverse your jutsu from our friend." I demanded. "But she's much happier this way." the lady said. "What is the jutsu then?" Konohamaru sensei asked. "The jutsu is a  Shiawase ni kanashimu no jutsu (make sad to happy jutsu) , it allows people to be their happy self again for 24 hours I did this jutsu on people so that they can experience how happy they were before. Some of them have a strong will that allows them to break out of the jutsu before 24 hours she is like them." The lady said pointing to the now back to normal Kimui. 

Oh boy she's angry. I thought. "How old did you put me back to." She asked the lady. "Till you were four." She said. "Wait what happened after you were four." I asked curious. "That's not important." Kimui replied coldly. "Alright since the mission is done we'll turn this lady in at Konoha let's get going." Sensei said and we all nodded. 

Kimui's POV

"Well we're almost there." Konohamaru sensei said looking at the rest of us who were tired except for me. "Hey lady did you know that Kimui will break out of your jutsu when you put it on her." Boruto asked and I glared at his back. "Well of course I did, I just never thought that she'll ever want to." She said. "I expected no less from the silver assassin." She said again. "The silver what?" Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki said in unison and sensei looked shocked. 

"I thought that face in the book looked familiar." Sensei mumbled. "What book." Boruto asked. "Here." Sensei said handing him a bingo book. "SS rank." Kimui how come you don't show us any of your skills, I mean to get into the Bingo book when your ten is awesome." Boruto said amazed. "Guess I just don't like to show off." I replied casually. "We're totally going to pass this chunin exams easily." Boruto said. 

"Well kid your friends are something but what about the Yamanaka." The Biju said and I remembered. We entered the village nd said our good byes and headed off to go home. "Oi you guys back already." Shikadai said walking up to us with Inojin. Oh great I thought as I remembered about Inojin being inside my head. I made an excuse and got out of the place quickly. 

"Kimui wait." I heard someone's voice. I turned around to come face to face with Inojin. "I actually wanted ask you something." He said looking around. "Yeah sure." I said thinking of excuses. "Well remember when I used mind transfer jutsu on you and I saw something a weird chakra and I just wanted to ask you what it was." He said a little unsure. "Oh that well that is nothing just a nightmare." I said lying. "Nightmare, I guess I just saw some of your memories." Inojin said and chuckled. 

"Hey you guys going on a date." Boruto said coming towards us. "W-what no that'll never happen." Inojin said embarrassed and I felt some sort of hurt but I didn't know why. "You guys haven't seen her cheerful side that's all." Mitsuki said. "Oh yeah Kimui's... Oww." Boruto was cut off his sentence by me hitting over his head. "What was that for." Boruto said but I disappeared. "I'm home." I said and went into my house and realized Dad was not home. 

"So I'm a nightmare now." The Biju said. "Just shut up." I said annoyed. "I know, your upset cause you got rejected you like that Yamanaka don't you." The Biju said again. "No I don't." I said. "Yes you do." The Biju said. "No I don't." I said and entered my room. "Of course you do that's why your denying it." The Biju said. "Just go back to sleep, I'm too tired to argue with you." I said as I flopped on to my bed. 

Silver What? Hehe, anyways hope you guys like the chapter we're almost at the end of the first book. Yep I said first book meaning there's going to be many more. 😏