The council meeting

Naruto's POV

"Hey Sasuke, what are you doing here aren't you going to spend the day with Sarada." I ask Sasuke. "No loser, we got bigger things to handle, did you already forget about the ten tails jinchuuriki." Sasuke said in an annoyed tone. "Oh, now that you mention it, Kakashi sensei told me that his daughter Kimui was the ten tails jinchuuriki." I say rubbing the back of my head. 

"And you didn't tell me that when I reported in." Sasuke said in a serious tone. "Well you see I totally forgot about it because of all the Hokage work." I say with a nervous chuckle. "Shikamaru can you organize a council meeting." I ask as soon as he enters the office. "What a drag" He says as he exits the office again. "Naruto what did Kakashi exactly tell you?" Sasuke asks.

Flashback

"Well I guess that's the whole report huh?" I asked. "Not really Kakashi sama has something he wishes to tell you, which might be important later onwards." Konohamaru said. "That's right Naruto, I actually have find out that Kimui is the ten tails jinchuuriki." Kakashi sensei says.

"Ten tails how's that even possible it was gone after the war ya know." I say astonished. "Well I don't know how it is and of course she won't tell me so I suppose we'll just have to figure it out on our own." Kakashi sensei says.

Flashback end

Kimui's POV

It's been such a boring day training with my team not only that I have to go easy on them but I can't even train one bit. I internally face palmed at the thought. "Hey Kimui, can I ask you something." Mitsuki said and Boruto and Sarada also bring their attention in the conversation. "Hn" I said bored. "Why do you have the sharingan?" Mitsuki asked curiously.

"You better think fast kid or their gonna know." A voice starts talking.

"Oh shut it you juubi I can handle my own life." I say in my head.

"You're right what good are you to deserve them anyways." The juubi says.

"Actually I don't really know why I have the sharingan" I say trying to play dumb. "So none of your parents are an Uchiha." Sarada asks. "Yep! Well I don't actually know which clan my mom's from but it is absolutely not Uchiha." I say casually, surprised that they bought it.

~ At the hokages office ~

Authors POV

"Thank you all for coming here on such short notice." Naruto said starting the meeting. "Well you told it was a big emergency so why won't we." Tsunade said slightly impatient. "Right! Sasuke and I were called by the Sage of six paths a couple night ago. And he told us about a jinchuuriki of the ten tails and how it got here. By now we actually have found out whom the jinchuuriki is ya know." Naruto said explaining the situation.

"So who is this jinchuuriki?" Tsunade ask curious. "She's my daughter Kimui Hatake." Kakashi replies swiftly. "Right! so we need to keep her protected because there is believed to be a threat. Can you think of any threat to Kimui or a threat that she told you about?" Naruto asks Kakashi. "Well yes she did mention about her half-sister who was Danzo's Daughter in her words." Kakashi said after pondering for a while.

"Danzo shimura, didn't Sasuke Uchiha kill him?" Koharu said. "Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking, this girl must be lying to us about this, we must exclude her from missions and take action." Homura said making Kakashi ball his hands into fists so hard that his knuckles turn white.

"I disagree! You both are acting this way because she's a jinchuuriki, you wanted the same with Naruto even." Tsunade says hitting the table with not so much force that it only cracks on her spot. "Kakashi, how did she tell you about her half-sister Naruto told me that she was very cold towards you." Tsunade said trying to convince the elders. "She showed me using Tsukuyomi, she has mangekyou sharingan." Kakashi said in a truthful tone. 

"Mangekyou can only be unlocked because of a very dreadful incident so it's no wonder that she has it, I mean it sometimes seem like she is even colder than Sasuke." Shikamaru spoke up."So Naruto what is you solution." Tsunade asked. "We can't tell anyone in the village especially any of the genin, we will tell some of the jonin and since she's Kakashi sensei's daughter he can keep an eye on her, so to her nothing seems to be out of the ordinary." Naruto spoke confidently.

 "But then what about on the missions." Kakashi ask trying to hide the worry he had. "Well Konohamaru is her sensei and he knows so Kakashi sensei can teach him an easy way to act if Kimui loses control, and that could work out fine. So do you all agree." Naruto finishes talking.

"I agree" Kakashi and Tsunade answer simultaneously as questioned. "I suppose we will agree." The two elders say. "All right! Then the council meeting is over. Dismissed." Naruto says gleefully.

New edited chapter dig in everyone.