Something I have to do

Boruto's POV 

We just got back from our mission on guarding two film stars yesterday and we got today free from missions and training. "Ah what a perfect day." I said to Mitsuki as we were walking towards our usual meeting place. "If you say it's a perfect day Boruto I don't think it's going to be good." Mitsuki said. "C'mon Mitsuki what's the worst that could happen."

 As soon as I said that I bumped into someone and fell to the ground hard. "What just- I stopped talking as soon as I saw who bumped into me it was no other than Kimui. "Watch where you going." I yelled as she picked up almost a dozen books. "Maybe you should look forward when your walking." She said as she sealed the books in a scroll and got up dusting herself. 

"Oh really so you wanna fight." I said letting my anger take over. "I'm not interested in fighting someone as weak as you, I have better things to do." She said casually with no such emotion. "Hey I'm not weak I made it to the final round of the chunin exams which you apparently skipped." I said getting more and more angry. "Baka Boruto when are you going to stop, your making things worse." Sarada said coming behind me with cho cho. 

"I will fight you and I will win to you." I said getting a little close to Kimui and my finger almost touching her face. "Fine if you really want to fight me, meet me at training ground 3 tomorrow afternoon, oh and you better write your will cause of course in your words I will kill you." Kimui said then and left calm as always. 

As soon as Kimui disappeared I was smacked on the head by Sarada who was obviously mad. "Itai" I screamed out. "Boruto you baka how are you going to fight her without going too far." Sarada said angrily. "Sarada you worry too much I'll get Konohamaru sensei to come then she'll go easy on me." I said and gave her my signature smile. 

"I'm home." I said as I walked into the house to see dad and some other person with black hair and cloak. He had his hair covering one of his eyes and I immediately felt the Biju get angry inside me. 

"Why do you have to be so loud." I said to the Biju as soon as I got to my room. "That man that  was Indra Ōtsutsuki." The Biju said. "You talking about dead people again, I already told you the Hokage's name is Naruto and not Ashura Ōtsutsuki. And I'm clearly sure whoever that person is that's not Indra Ōtsutsuki." I said laughing at it. "For someone who lived for more than a millennium you sure are stupid." I said to it. "Shut up or I'll get out during your stupid fight tomorrow." Biju said.  

Kakashi's POV

A while after Kimui went upstairs I heard Sasuke chuckle. "What's so funny." I asked. "Your daughter talks to the Biju huh?" Sasuke said. "I'm not really sure." I said. "Well she does and it said something about a fight tomorrow you should probably keep an eye on it." Sasuke said with a smirk. 

I headed upstairs to talk to Kimui to find her buried in almost a dozen. "Kimui what are you reading." I asked as soon as saw her in the corner. "Just some information about jutsus." She said and I looked down to see five books in a line each showing a jutsu of every nature. "So how many natures can you use?" I said as I sat down cross legged in front of the books. "Lightning is my fundamental, then there's fire and water." She said still not looking up from her book. 

I got curious so I looked at the book she was reading it had many ranked jutsus names, and she was going through the lightning chakra nature part. "You know since you have sharingan I can teach you a jutsu that I created." I said taking the book from her and she glared at me. "Dad if it's Chidori I already know it." she said annoyed. "But how that's impossible." I said surprised. "There was a scroll in the mist library and I learned it cause it was not that hard, really." She explained. And I sighed. 

 ~Time skip next Morning.~

I woke up early did my usual routine. After I was done I went down stairs to find Kakashi on the couch as always. "So I heard about a fight any idea what that's about." Kakashi said as soon as he saw me. "Um nope I have no idea maybe it's something Boruto's up to." I said calmly as I walked into the kitchen and took an apple and left the house. 

I walked right into Boruto who looked more nervous than I have ever seen him. "K-Kimui I um..we. He stuttered out. "Look I'm not gonna eat you or something, just say what you have to say Boruto." I said a little irritated. "Mitsuki left the village so me and Sarada are going to spy to find information can you cover for us today at training." Boruto blurted out and I was shocked for a second but I quickly covered it up. "Sure whatever." I said pretending that I didn't care.

The day went boring as always, cause I had nothing to learn and there was none to train me. I headed home after thy sky was painted black. I heard faint voices talking so I masked my charka and hid in the bushes to hear what they were talking about. It was Boruto and Sarada and they were planning to leave the village to look for Mitsuki. 

They are kidding right. I thought as I teleported home. I packed quickly and wrote a note to Kakashi and jumped out of my window. It was dark so I got through the crowds of people without being noticed. I saw a blur of red and black moving towards the gates. I jumped over the gate unnoticeable to the guard and waited behind a tree for Sarada and Boruto.

"So you guys really decided to go after him." I said coming out my hiding place startling both of them. "If you think you can turn us around forget it." Sarada said in a defensive position. "You do know if I wanted to make you go back I would have attacked by now right." I said and the two remained the same. I sigh. "I'm coming with you guys." I say specifically. "Why?" Boruto asked returning back to his normal standing position. 

"Well for one reason you guys have no experience on this and second if I knew this and never came I have a feeling I would kill myself for what happens, in other words this is just some thing I have to do." I explain. "Like you have any experience on this." Boruto said pouting a little. "I have been out on the run for almost six months before I came to Konoha so why don't you put that as it is." I said with a slight smile. "The lets get going." Sarada said and smiled. We ran off heading towards orochimaru's hideout.

hey there friends, at least I hope so. See you in next chapter.😏