Parent Child Day

Kakashi's POV

"Morning." Kimui said as she came down the stairs. It's parent child day what am I going to do. I thought. "I'm going to step out for a while, are you going to do anything today.?" I asked Kimui as I put on my shoes. "I haven't decided yet really." She said casually. I got out of the house and headed towards the village center. I saw Sasuke having trouble bonding with his daughter and an idea came to my mind. Make out tactics the answer to every problem. I thought.

"Sasuke need some help getting along with your daughter." I said and he didn't say anything. "When you talk to Naruto you call him a loser, so change it up and call your daughter a name lovingly." I said to Sasuke and I started walking toward home. Maybe the fair will be fun for her. I thought I went into the house to find it empty. Oh no I have to find her what if she thought I forgot. I thought before running out the door.

Kimui's POV

It's not like he forgot, maybe I just looked forward to it too much it's already evening. I thought to myself as I walked towards the training grounds. "Kimui, great I finally found you." Dad exclaimed as he saw me. "Huh! Were you looking for me? I asked uninterested. "Listen I'm sorry that I didn't come around till now, I knew that you'll want to spend the day with me since it's parent child day." He explained.

"So do you want to go to the fair win some sweets, or we could go to the contest their having for every child and parent." Kakashi said and I lost it. "You don't even know me do you, first of all I hate sweets and second of all I don't think walking around and doing nothing is considered fun, I don't even know why I looked forward to today it's just a waste of time." I yelled at my dad and left the training grounds. 

I saw Sarada at the stream sulking same as me. "Bad day?" I asked as I walked up to her. "Yeah my dad is weird." She replied gloomily. "Well at least he's got a reason he's not even around half the time." I said monotone. "What happened with you and your dad." Sarada asked. "The usual he doesn't know anything about me, he actually thought that going to the fair or some eating contest was a good sense of bonding." I said and sighed afterwards. 

Kakashi's POV

I walked around looking for Kimui, she can't be that angry can she I thought. I saw Sasuke leaning on the bridge frustration radiating from him. I stopped by the bridge near him. "Kakashi give me that book of yours." Sasuke said. "Oh, don't tell me your interested in tactics." I said surprised. "No so I could throw it in to the river actually I should throw you into the river too Kakashi." Sasuke said annoyed. "Right right I know we both have no idea on how to understand kids but I think you can ask someone with experience." I said and Sakura came on the Bridge. 

Kimui's POV 

I left Sarada alone and headed towards home I was annoyed that Kakashi didn't know anything about me. I guess I didn't even give him a chance. I thought and started to feel guilty. I entered my house expecting no one to be there but of course Dad had to be cooking in the kitchen. "Hey. Kimui I just wanted to say sorry for disappointing  you I shouldn't have ignored you the whole day." Dad said as soon as I reached the kitchen. "It's fine really I might have over reacted to you not knowing anything about me." I said blowing it off. 

There was an awkward silence. "Um do you maybe wanna train." Dad asked and I nodded. We trained till it was past nine thirty. "Kimui your actually a very strong kid why didn't you participate in the chunin exams." Dad said as we were on our way home. I drained almost all my chakra so I ended up on Dads back as he carried me home. "I didn't want the Biju to get released during any of the fights." I said simply. "You haven't released it yet, so I want you to participate in the chunin exams." He said after a while. 

"What do you mean." I asked surprised. "Well the Kages have talked and they have decided that they'll hold the chunin exams again and instead of all the villages coming to one place there's going to be two villages in one place." Dad explained. "Oh, who's going to come to the leaf?" I asked curious. "The hidden mist." He replied  and I facepalmed. "Is that a problem." Dad asked. "Well I did come to the leaf from the mist so I just don't know what they'll think of me now."  I said as we entered the house.

"It will be fine Kimui your a lot like your mother you worry too much." Dad said teasingly. "Oh really don't yo think that's from you, you worry over nothing dad." I shot back. "You think so huh? Dad said and he tickled me on my stomach, and I started laughing uncontrollably. "You don't laugh much do you." He asked after he went into the kitchen while I lied there clutching my stomach. "Very funny." I said and went into the kitchen surprising my dad that it made him trip over a bag of flour and flour went every where. "Haha, the great Kakashi the copy cat ninja got beaten by a bag of flour." I said laughing so hard that I fell down again. 

"I at least have my name in the Bingo book." Kakashi said as he dusted of the flour. "Page 27 you might want to check it." I said before I went up stairs. 

Kakashi's POV 

"Page 27 you might want to check  it." Kimui said before she left the kitchen. I sweep the kitchen before I sit on the couch with the Bingo book and flip onto the 27th page.

 "WHAAAT?" I yelled at practically no one. Kimui is in the Bingo book, at age 10 how's this even possible. I thought. I ran up stairs to talk to Kimui to only find her room empty. "Where did she go at this hour." I said to myself. "Right behind you." Kimui said from behind me startling me a little before I regained my composure.

 "Your in the Bingo book as an S ranked criminal." I half shouted half yelled. "I think it's SS, but either way I thought they'll remove my name sooner." She said casually and I sighed. "Why didn't you tell me." I asked. "No reason I just decided not to." Kimui replied calmly. "Fine I have to go to the Hokage's office good night." I said before going down stairs.  

I arrived at the Hokage's office and Naruto was in the office working. "Yo." I said as I walked in to the office. "Kakashi sensei, your here why's that?" Naruto said looking up. "I just came to see how your dong with the chunin exams." I said casually. "Oh yeah the chunin exams, it's going to start in two days." Naruto said and started to go through the paper piles. "So when are we going to get the file from the mist" I asked looking up from my book. "Chojuro and he said that he'll bring it with him while he comes here." Naruto replied and I sighed. 

"Kakashi." Sasuke said as he came into the office. "Sasuke, what are you doing here at this hour." I asked. "I came here to show dobe this but I suppose you should see this too." Sasuke said holding up a Bingo book. He opened a page and put it down on the desk. It was page 27. Oh great. I thought. 

(Bingo book Page 27 by yours truly)

"That's not good at all." Naruto exclaimed. "Why'd you say that, Naruto." I asked. "Well if she's in the Bingo book many of the rouges will know who she is and that's what we don't want them to know." Sasuke explained. "Kakashi sensei you need to keep an eye on her while Kiri is in Konoha, there might be some ninja out there who want her dead." Naruto said and I nodded. 

Sorry for the late update. I really needed some time to think. And with school and exams my posting might go off a little like this. But I'm sure that I'll post a chapter in every week or two. Let me know what you think about the chapter.

By the way I'm posting another book now you can check it out it's on my account.  Sayonara.