10.9k READS / Sequel

Hey you guys. I am soo excited. But first, Thank you all for 10.9k reads, I never even imagined that I would reach this far.

Also on other news, the sequel has been out for a while now maybe 10 months. I just wanted to mention it in this book so you guys wouldn't have to wait unknowingly.

The story is named: A silver of hope in the darkness (Kakashi's Daughter Book 2)

I'll also give you guys a little look into the book right here.

Kakashi's POV

"Kimui, you have to go out sometime, even if you are relived of missions right now. I said to my 12 year old daughter who was sitting in her room reading a book. "Are you even listening." I said walking to her and taking the book out of her hand, her eyes were still red from crying last night. "I don't want to go out, alright. Meeting people will just make it worse." Kimui said with mock anger in her voice. "You don't know if your friends even think that way." I said sighing. "I know, I heard them." She said her eyes watering. "It's fine." I said hugging her, this has become a routine in the last two months every day and night, whenever she has a nightmare. "What do you mean by you heard." I asked out of curiosity.

See you guys on the next book.