Chunin Exams: Second Round

Kimui's POV 

"The second part of the exams are about to start. Good luck everyone." The Hokage announced. "Let's end this with a win." Boruto shouted punching the air. "First up Shikadai Nara V.S Tatsumi Kōri." The proctor announced. "Good luck Shikadai." The others said. "What a drag I always get a girl." Shikadai said and went to the arena. "What was that." My attention was brought back to the match by Boruto. 

"She's using ice style a special Kekkei genkai of the Kōri clan." I said casually. "Ice style?" Inojin questioned and I internally facepalmed. "Ice style happens when a member of this clan is born with both water and wind chakra type and since it's a bloodline limit the user is able to create ice in anyway they need for their jutsus." I explained. "Say how much do you know about the mist." Boruto asked. "I'm not going to tell you even if you beg." I said and Boruto got a tick mark. 

"That's not fair you know all about them and we don't." Boruto said. "You have to analyze your enemy on your own Boruto, I can't tell you when you meet an enemy who it is every time." I said and the proctor announced Shikadai as the winner. "Next Fight is Kimui Hatake V.S Hachiya tsurushi." The proctor announced and I internally smirked. "Good luck, Don't be a drag." Shikadai said before I left. "This will be easy." Hachiya said taking out his sword. He came at me and I dodged the sword before disappearing. "What?" He said before getting a blow on his back by me. 

I was already out of his way when he slashed his sword at me. "Hidden mist jutsu." Hachiya said. I activated my sharingan and disappeared into the mist. "Lightning style: Lightning balls." I said and lightning balls surrounded around me I directed them towards Hachiya and he dodged them. He's gotten good. I thought. "Thunder slash." He said behind me. I jumped up barely missing his slash. I landed on one of the walls and concentrated my chakra to stay on it. He has a disadvantage by staying in the mist but I can't use my kekkei genkai on this fight but I need to use the chakra blade. I thought.  

I jumped from the wall and pulled the hair pin focusing my chakra into it and transforming it in to it's blade form. Hachiya came through the mist and slashed his sword and I blocked it. He was socked, because of my change in appearance and new weapon. We engaged in a Kenjutsu battle which lasted long. I have to end this now. I thought. "Purple lightning." I shouted and hit Hachiya with it which made him go into the wall and he stopped moving. "Winner of this match Kimui Hatake." the proctor announced. 

"You used everything didn't you." Cho cho said as soon as I went inside. "I didn't even use my Kekkei genkai." I said casually. The others fought well. Sarada won so did Mitsuki, but Cho cho ended in a draw. Team ten and seven were the only ones who passed the first round so it was starting to get tricky. "Next up Boruto Uzumaki and Inojin Yamanaka." The proctor announced. 

"Good luck guys you'll do great just don't end it in a draw." Cho cho said before they went. 

Boruto's POV (Cause probably Kimi Dozed off)

I entered the arena and met Inojin's eyes. I'm not going to lose. I thought. "Ninja art super beast scroll." Inojin said and two huge centipedes came at me and I slashed them. "Shadow clone jutsu." I said before going for Inojin trying to attack him. We kept like this for a while before Inojin did some thing unexpected. "Mind transfer ninjutsu." He said and he entered my body. I fought him from the inside and he kept holding his ground until I finally punched him out of my body. 

Kimui's POV

I saw Boruto charging a Rasengan. "Well this match is already over." I said. "Why do you mean that." Cho Cho said. "Boruto's going to put Inojin into the hospital." I said emotionlessly while I was totally freaking out in the inside. A Rasengan could kill a person by direct hit what's he thinking. I thought. "Rasengan." Boruto shouted before hitting Inojin straight in the chest and he coughed up blood before going into the wall and crumbling down unconscious after. Boruto was announced the winner. 

"You will all be given 1 week to train for the next round, the matches are placed as in the way followed." The proctor announced and the names came on the screen. 

Boruto Uzumaki V.S Kaira Kumo.                                                                                                                                   

Sarada Uchiha V.S Mitsuki  

Kimui Hatake V.S Shikadai Nara    

"I'm so bored." Boruto said five minutes after we got to the training grounds. "Well like you know who you're going against." I said annoyed with his whining. "It was someone named Kaira Kumo." Boruto said and I face palmed. "Well you know don't you Kimui care to explain." Konohamaru sensei said showing up. "The Kumo clan is known for their genjutsu skills. They can cast a genjutsu even the Uchiha can't detect and unless the one who cast's it doesn't releases it a person could be stunk in it for more than 12 hours. The genjutsu can be casted in any way that is either by sound or hand signs. By the looks of how she does it, it's by sound." I explained and looked at the others.

 Boruto looked like he was about to fall asleep, sensei was already snoring, Sarada was training with shuriken and Mitsuki was just standing near Boruto. "If you don't wanna know don't ask." I yelled waking sensei and Boruto. "Kimui your done actually I heard everything we need to strengthen your taijutsu skills Boruto." Sensei said. "Sensei I don't think genjutsu's weakness is taijutsu." Mitsuki said. "Genjutsu I'm super bad at genjutsu." Boruto said freaking out. "Forget it I'm going to train." I said before walking to another training ground.     

"Kimui, wasn't expecting to see you here." Kagura said from behind me. I decided to ignore him and keep on training. "I've been meaning to talk with you." Kagura said coming in front of me. "Well that's too bad cause I don't want to." I said coldly. "I'm sorry, about almost killing you." Kagura said sincerely. "I forgive you but only if you will stay away from me." I said. "I know you're just like my grandfather, but I never told the Mizukage." Kagura said and froze on the spot. "How do you know that's impossible." I said afraid of what he might say next. "I was with you that day wasn't I?" Kagura said and my eyes widened in realization. 

"Kirai Shimura." I said and I faced the transformed Kagura with Mangekyou sharingan. "What do you want my eyes Sarada's eyes?" I said dangerously. "I have already discovered what gives you that power, but your dear friends have no idea about what you are." She said smirking. "I already have the eternal mangekyou sharingan and with this I will take the Biju out of you and join the Kara." Kirai said before disappearing. "Ugh, I can never have peace from you can I." I yelled in frustration. 

Cliffhanger, so we're so close to the end yay. I'm so exited cause then there'll be a new book. So I've been writing a Kakashi love story check it out you guys, it's at the beginning now but I'll be posting. BTW on the top is Kirai's eternal Mangekyou sharingan.