Team 7 Is Back

I heard noises around me as I felt myself coming back to consciousness. "Old man Kakashi, you worry too much Kimui's probably fine." I heard Boruto's voice. He left after a couple minutes. "Are you really worried." I said lifting my head up a little. "What kind of a question is that you're my daughter why won't I be." Dad said coming near the bed. "I'm sorry." I said just enough for him to hear. "You don't have to be I know that you did the right thing." Kakashi said ruffling my hair. "Not that, for using my Kekkei genkai, but I can actually control it more now." I said in defense.

"How're the others." I asked. "You'll know soon." He said and Sakura came and checked me up and discharged me. I was called to hokages office as soon as I stepped out of the hospital I actually felt slightly annoyed. When I got to the Hokages office Sarada and Boruto were already there.

The Hokage went on and on about us leaving the village and it's consequences. "before you leave, leave your head bands behind." he said and Sarada and Boruto took of their head bands while I untied mine. We left the office and we were no longer ninja. "We'll meet after Mitsuki's debriefing right" boruto said and we both nodded.  

I went home and grabbed a couple thing and went for the door before I was stopped by Dad. "Aren't you suppose to be resting." he said stopping me from exiting. "I don't feel like it." I said simply before going for the  door again. "If your going to train, maybe I can teach you something since you aren't ninja anymore." He said casually. 

"Fine in what." I asked. "What's your weak point?" He asked. "Nothing really." I said after pondering for a second. Dad sighed. "Actually I'm going to the library, bye." I said before teleporting. "Finally." I said to myself. "Finally what?" Sarada asked startling me. "It's nothing just my dad trying to make me stay home." I said with a smile.( Kimui's half smile )

"Is Mitsuki's debriefing over yet

"Is Mitsuki's debriefing over yet." I asked as we both left the library and the sky was already orange. "They're done look." Sarada said pointing at Mitsuki who was heading towards the gates. "I'll tell Boruto." Sarada said as she left. I followed Mitsuki silently using a cloaking jutsu so he didn't notice me. Boruto talked to Mitsuki as soon as he found him. "You know you both aren't the only members of team 7 right." I said coming out beside them with Sarada. 

"Yeah lets just start of together and work on being ninja again." Sarada said. "I thought you would think about arguing once at least." Boruto said grinning. The four of us burst out laughing even me.  By the time I look up I see the others staring. "What?" I asked. "We just never heard you laugh." Mitsuki said surprised. "Well I guess I just needed time getting over some stuff. I said with a full smile. Which surprised the others even more. "Alright if you guys are getting surprised over my face I'm going to start wearing a mask." I said jokingly. 

(Full smile)

(Full smile)

"Hey come to think of a mask you know what's under old man Kakashi's mask right." Boruto asked. "Of course I do, I've seen him without the mask a million times." I said obvious. "I want to see what's under that mask so bad." Boruto said as we were walking down the road. "Then why didn't you pull it off at the graduation exams." Sarada said. 

"Actually Kimui we're sorry about how we treated you when we found out that you didn't tell us anything about you." Sarada said. "No it's fine really, I should have at least told you about Kagura." I said. "So friends." Mitsuki said. "More than ever." I said cheerfully. 

~Time skip next day~

"Wait were genin again." Boruto said astonished. "Yes the Tushikage gave us a good repot about you guys so I believe you'll be needing this." Naruto said handing us our headbands. "Team seven  is back ya'know." Boruto shouted out. 

Short chapter I suppose.  Don't worry the other chapter will be longer its a special one.