True Friends

Inojin's POV

I woke up at midnight to see that the others were sleeping soundly. I went into the woods to do my business. I turned to head back to camp and I felt a presence of someone and I took a kunai and walked into the woods.

Chiisa na kata wo narabete aruita
Nande mo nai koto de waraiai onaji yume wo mitsumeteita
Mimi wo sumaseba ima demo kikoeru
Kimi no koe ORENJI-iro ni somaru machi no naka

Kimi ga inai to hontou ni taikutsu da ne
Samishii to ieba warawarete shimau kedo
Nokosareta mono nando mo tashikameru yo
Kieru koto naku kagayaiteiru

Ameagari no sora no you na kokoro ga hareru you na
Kimi no egao wo oboeteiru omoidashite egao ni naru
Kitto futari wa ano hi no mama mujaki na kodomo no mama
Meguru kisetsu wo kakenukete iku sorezore no ashita wo mite

(The song on the top if you wanna know.)

I heard a voice singing, it was actually a nice voice. I saw a shadow and I walked up to see the person sitting on a rock just out of the reach of the moonlight so I couldn't see who it was. I accidently dropped my kunai cause I tripped on a tree branch. When I looked up the person was nowhere to be found. "There they are." Shikadai said as soon as he saw the three of them come.

I couldn't sleep so I went to look around and saw a very nice lake. I sat on a rock on the lake side and a song that my mother used to sing me came to my mind and I started singing. I finished the song and I saw someone coming a towards me so I activated my sharingan to see who it is and quickly recognized the Yamanaka chakra. Inojin that means the others are close by. I thought.

He tripped on something and I swiftly ran back to the campsite, I decided not to warn the others about team ten cause my suspicions maybe wrong. We started of in the morning same as usual and we were stopped on our tracks by team ten. They jumped right in front of us stopping us from continuing on.

"Huh you guys?" Boruto said. "I guessed right." Shikadai said confidently. "I figured you guys have gone after Mitsuki and be around here." He said again. "Don't tell me you were set out to capture Mitsuki?!" Boruto said. Then Shikadai aimed at Boruto and Sarada pushed him away. "What's the big idea" Boruto said. "We came to take you three back to the village." Cho Cho said in a serious voice.

"Team 10 is hunting us down? I guess you were right about a team coming after us Kimui." Sarada said to me. "Sorry, but orders are orders our mission is to take you back to the village." Shikadai said. "We're sure you already know. But if you refuse you will be branded as rouge ninja." Inojin said making it clear to the others. I fazed out for a while when Boruto started arguing.

"Sadly, I don't think we're going to be able to convince them." I heard Moegi sensei say nd I stopped fazing out. "Ninja art: super beast scroll." Inojin said and released almost fifteen birds after us.

Shikadai went after Boruto using his shadow paralysis while Moegi went after Sarada. I engaged in battle with Cho Cho and Inojin. They both nodded at each other before coming at me. "Partial expansion Jutsu." Cho Cho said as she came at me with her arms expanded. I moved dodging her attacks while I weaved signs for a jutsu. "Mind transfer ninjutsu." I heard Inojin say but it was too late he came straight into my mind.

In seconds I felt him in my mind as I furiously fought back. Hey kid you invited a Yamanaka in here. The Biju said. Oh no, oh please no. I thought. I was punched back to life and I was lying down. I saw Cho Cho above me ready to punch me. I swiftly somersaulted back to Sarada and Boruto who looked fine for the time being. "Sealing jutsu: crouching tiger Bullet." Inojin said and Boruto pushed me and Sarada while the tiger pounced on him. Sarada was hold up by Cho Cho while I was dodging the shadow paralysis jutsu.