Thank you

Kimui's POV

"Wait, don't leave me!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. "You told me we are the same." I shouted at the light brown haired boy as he kept walking away. I ran and hugged him he was the only friend I had. "Please don't go, not yet." I whispered into his ear. Before I knew he pushed me to the ground and grabbed his sword aiming at me ready to kill me. "Kagura?" I looked into his eyes scared. Then with no mercy he slashed the sword at me and I screamed. Someone shook me I jumped up on the bed I had sweat all over me and I felt steady tears running down my cheek. 

Kakashi's POV 

I woke up in the morning at dawn Kimui was still sleeping, so I went home to change and come back. After about an hour I came into the hospital holding a couple dangos. I entered the room and heard screaming. I ran to the bed to see Kimui struggling on the bed as if she was trying to escape from something. I shook her gently and she jumped straight up knocking me on to the floor. 

I looked up to see her crying. She was wiping her tears continuously trying not to show that she was crying. "Kimui are you alright?" I asked sitting next to her. Trying to calm her.

Kimui's POV 

"Why.....why, weren't you ever there?" I shout at him slapping his hand away as he tried to touch me. I was upset and angry because of everything I went through all on my own my father was still here alive. "Go away! I have always been alone, and I still will be." I screamed putting chakra into my leg and kicking him so hard that he flew of and hit the wall. 

Sakura's POV

What's that noise? I wonder what Kakashi sensei did now. I thought. I enter the room and what I see is totally unexpected. "Oh my god!!!" I scream and run toward Kakashi sensei that was on the floor meters from the bed the girl was on. "What happened here?" I ask Kakashi sensei helping him sit up. "Nothing much Sakura, you know how girls can be when they are upset." Kakashi sensei said standing up holding his stomach. "Wait, she kicked you this far?" I asked surprised. She must be strong to regain her chakra so quickly. I thought. 

"Kakashi sensei, I came here to discharge her. I mean if you think she's ready to leave." Sakura said while walking up to the bed.  "Yeah! I think she'll be fine we need to stop by at Ibiki anyways." Kakashi says in a bored voice. And I gasp.  

Door opens. Sakura leaves. 

"What? You said I won't have to go to Ibiki if I answer your questions, and I did. So why do I have to go to him?" I asked Kakashi. 

"Well you still haven't answered one question, so if you tell me the answer now we can skip the trip to Ibiki I guess." He says.  

"M-my mo-mother was murdered by someone. I-I d- don't know who it was but, I can sh-show you." I stuttered keeping my head down trying not to cry again. 

"How are you going to show me?" Kakashi asked curiously. 

I activated my mangekyou sharingan and lifted up my head and faced Kakashi. I saw his eyes widen and I quickly deactivated it returning my eyes back to normal. Oh great there goes another person running in fear. I thought. To my surprise he hugged me tightly, I just sat there frozen not knowing what to do." Thank you" I said softly.

Well hope you like the chapter. Well I know Kakashi is not shown as much of a caring character but I thought why not change him up a little show his soft side to his daughter ya know. ;-)