Chunin exams: First round

Kimui's POV

"Hey guys guess what." Boruto asked running up to me and Sarada. "Kagura came with the Mizukage for the chunin exams." Boruto said joyfully. Oh great. I thought. "Kimui you coming." Boruto asked. "No thanks I'm going to train, I'll see you guys at three." I said running towards the training grounds. 

~Time skip to the chunin exams~

"As the first test you will take a scroll from the jonin or Chunin that is appointed for you and you must crack the code within it after you  solve the code you must write it down and the rest is not to be told. You'll have till the bell rings." Tenten explained. "So who's our sensei." Boruto asked as soon as we got far from the others. I Opened the scroll and sweat dropped in a second. "Really him again." Sarada said. "What do you mean again." I asked confused. "We had to go against old man Kakashi in the graduation exams." Boruto explained.

"Hey guys looking for someone." I heard his voice. "Well, I suppose you don't have a plan, now what are we going to do." Dad said calmly and I smirked inwardly. 

~Flashback~

 "It's simple we'll transform ourselves." I said explaining our strategy. "How do you mean transform. "Well the biggest target will be the weakest or to say in our case the dumbest." I said. "So you mean Mitsuki as me, You as Boruto, and Boruto as Mitsuki, lastly me as You, right." Sarada said and I nodded. But who's the dumbest then." Boruto asked. "you'll see when he attacks." I said and we transformed ourselves.

~Flashback end~ 

Kakashi's POV

I went, at Boruto and he couldn't dodge. I got him on his back with his hand behind his back as always. My shadow clone got Mitsuki stuck under ground with only head on top. So Who's left are Kimui and Sarada. But something totally unexpected happened. "Purple lightning." Boruto shouted but I didn't move since he can't do it. Purple lightning erupted from Boruto's hand and I was a little too slow to dodge and got a blow on my left shoulder and I was blown a couple of meters. 

"H- how?" I said as I got up and saw Mitsuki holding the scroll. There was puffs of smoke and everyone changed. "That explains it Boruto could never make purple lightning." I said. "Of course I can." Boruto said and they left. "Kakashi sensei." Sakura said after jumping down and seeing that the kids were gone. "Is this purple lightning." Sakura said looking at my wound and I nodded.

Kimui's POV

"Why am I the Dumbest." Boruto asked while we were going through the trees. "Well first of all you always jump in without thinking and you only have one strategy." Sarada said as we stopped while I opened the scroll. "The answer you may seek is a rule which you can't let go unless your alone." That's what it says huh?" Sarada said.  

 "I've got it" I said after pondering for a while. "It's a rule that you only follow as a team which means it is a rule that was made two years after the fourth great ninja war." I explained. "Then what it is." Boruto asked. "Shinobi rule number 24 those who abandon their mission is scum but those who abandon their own comrades are worse than scum." I said and wrote it down on the scroll. The scroll turned into a summoning. "Step back." Sarada and I said in unison. 

In a puff of smoke standing above the scroll was a black haired man. "Papa. What are you doing here." Sarada said. "You all passed the first round lets get going." He said emotionlessly. "Mr. Sasuke where are we going." Boruto asked and he sighed.  He took out his sword and slashed, the three of us barely dodged the attack. "What's going on." Sarada asked surprised. "It's the part that is not to be told we have to get past him to get to the arena." I explained. "And we got Mr. Sasuke, I thought this exam was going to be a piece of cake." Boruto said. "Formation 7 now." I said and threw a stun bomb. we left shadow clones in our place.

"We need a plan and fast, Papa is really strong." Sarada said. "We have to use our strongest techniques." I said still thinking. "that's great but we can't combine them." Boruto said. "That's it we combine our jutsus and make a combination jutsu." I said. "Like what?" Mitsuki asked. "Like fire plus water is mist, or wind and fire makes the fire stronger, and lighting on a water stream." I  explained. "Lets do fire and wind it will give us time to get out of the forest." Sarada said. "Fire style: Fire ball jutsu." "Wind style: immense breakthrough." Sarada and Mitsuki said in unison. When the fire disappeared, he was still there. 

"What?" Boruto exclaimed. "Earth style mud prison." I heard. "Jump." I shouted but it was too late everyone was trapped except me. "Chidori." I said and ran at Sasuke but he blocked it and kicked me, I went flying into the trees. I got up and took off my necklace. "Hey Biju, I'm going to need your help for this." I said inside my head. "whatever kid." It said back.  "My eyes change as I did hand signs and I combined the Biju's and my chakra. "Silver style: silver twin dragons." I shouted out and my chakra created two dragons before going at Sasuke. 

Sasuke's POV 

Kimui created two dragons and I can sense the Biju's chakra inside her. "Susanoo." I said. I hold my ground for a few minutes before getting blown to a far distance. And my Susanoo cracked. How is she capable of this. I thought. "Lightning style: lightning strikes." I heard Kimui say and lightning strikes braking all mud prisons. She still has chakra a lot of it. I thought.

Kimui's POV

"Let's go." I said as soon as the others got out. "What did you do Kimui." Sarada asked. "Oh nothing the combination had a pretty big blow that's all." I lied. "We made it, looks like were the first ones here." Boruto said. "Hey guys looks like you passed good job." Konohamaru sensei said and the others were quickly on defense position. "Not this time." Boruto said jumping up and kicking sensei. "Boruto the first part of the exam is finished." Sensei said and boruto stopped his attacks. "Well it's great to know that you guys was ready for an attack, except for Kimui you didn't go on to a defense position." Sensei said.

"Well, you don't have to go on a defense position when you know that one person on your team will attack in just two seconds without a plan." I said casually. "What I had a plan I just didn't try to act like I had one." Boruto practically yelled in my ear. "Sorry did you say something I couldn't hear with a idiot screaming at my ear." I said and Boruto started yelling and talking again as we walked but I blocked him out to see which were the teams that came before us. "Hey guys congratulations on passing." Kagura said coming up to us.

"Bet you thought we won't pass, huh." Boruto said. "Well let's say you guys got here with out even a scratch unlike the mist team." Kagura said and I kept looking around ignoring him. "Seems we're the first team from Konoha I said after Kagura left. "You know you should think about forgiving him." Sarada said to me. "Why'd you say that." I asked not really looking for an answer. 

"I mean what ever happened between you two can be fixed." Sarada said. "Sarada, he kissed me to make me put down my guard." I said and saw Sarada's eyes widen. "Oh, that's why." Sarada said and I felt the gears turning in her brain.