Secret Revealed

Kimui's POV

Kirai's in Konoha I can sense her chakra sometimes, but the final rounds are here and I can't worry about that now. "So who goes first." Boruto asked bored. "Apparently it's me and Kimui." Shikadai said. "The third round will start now all competitors please be ready for your turn." The proctor announced. 

I went into the arena to be met with Shikadai and a ton of people in the arena watching the matches. "Begin." The proctor announced. Shikadai started his shadow paralysis jutsu and I made a clone and hid myself in a cloaking jutsu without anyone noticing. I ran at him with a kunai at hand ready to stab him, but his shadow started following wherever I put my foot. I simply dodged his shadow and pretended to slip and get caught in the shadow. 

"Shadow paralysis jutsu complete." Shikadai said. He walked up to me with a kunai and put it up to my neck. "I guess this is the end for you." Shikadai said and I smirked. Shikadai's expression turned into a shocked one but he didn't move. My shadow clone disappeared and my real self came out right in front of him. I cast a genjutsu using my sharingan and Shikadai got caught in it but he broke it in a second. I jumped back but threw three kunais at him which he dodged. Each kunai landed on  the perfect spot. I flipped into the air and threw ten shuriken five in each hand and they landed little near Shikadai or further from it so he didn't have to move. 

"She's just wasting time none of the shurikens are hitting the Nara." One of the people shouted and others agreed. I stopped throwing my weapons and Shikadai started to lift his foot to move. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said making a sign that made all the chakra strings that were attached to the weapons I threw show and on every string there was a paper bomb. The crowd gasped. "What a drag, that's not going to work on me." Shikadai said before making signs. "Wind style: immense break through." He said and many of the paper bombs blasted and my final trap came out. I walked up to Shikadai after the smoke cleared out and he was unable to move because of the chakra threads that tied him up on the spot. 

I put a Kunai to his throat. "I warned you didn't I." I said with a smirk. "I give up." Shikadai said and I cut up the chakra threads which were surrounding him. "Winner of the match Kimui Hatake." The proctor announced. "That was easy, I never thought you'll be that easy to beat." Boruto said at Shikadai as soon as we came in to the locker room. "Hey you couldn't beat me easy could you." Shikadai shot back. "Your next Boruto." Sarada said and Boruto left to go into the arena. "So  you guys ready for your fight." I said to Mitsuki and Sarada. "Easy for you to say you made it look fine to almost kill a comrade." Sarada said. "I didn't kill him he did all that to himself." I said in defense. "She's got a point Sarada I mean, Kimui did warn me but I took the Boruto way." Shikadai said. "It's not going to be that bad I mean unless it ends in a tie of course." I said cheerfully.

"Good luck you guys it's going to be fine." I said before Mitsuki and Sarada left. "So where are you going after the final match Shikadai." Boruto asked. "Well me and Cho cho planned to meet Inojin at the hospital, your Rasengan almost broke his spine." Shikadai said. "Well I think you went right on that one Kimui, how'd you know so much about Rasengan." Shikadai asked. "Books, scrolls don't you two ever read." I said bored. "Sarada and Mitsuki aren't fighting very well." Boruto said. "They just don't want to fight each other  might as well call it a draw." I said and both Mitsuki and Sarada fell by the blast and it was called a draw. "Are you using the sharingan to find out what happens next." Shikadai asked wide eyed and I shook my head in response.    

"The final match will begin now our competitors are Boruto Uzumaki and Kimui Hatake." The proctor announced. I walked my way to the arena to be stopped by dad. "Good luck and don't worry even if you'll be beaten by Boruto." He said with a closed eye smile and I smiled back. "Kimui no hard feelings on what happens okay." Boruto said more like asked. "I think I'm the one who should be saying that." I said. "Begin the proctor announced. Boruto made shadow clones and they ran at me and I made shadow clones of my own and went at Boruto. "Rasengan." Boruto came behind me but it was a shadow clone. "Yūreigan." I said and my eyes became white. I took my chakra blade and moved at the speed that I knew Boruto can't see. There was a sudden blast and I stopped moving so did Boruto.

"That can't be." I mumbled. I saw a green Susanoo on the arena between me and Boruto. Two of the Kages were down in the arena in just a second while I stood frozen in my position. This can't be happening she'll tell everyone and they'll hate me again. I thought. "Don't worry people of Konoha I'm not here to attack you unless you refuse that is I'm just here for my dear Imōto." She said with a smirk. "Well you see she contains the Biju inside her which would be a threat to all of you." She continued. "Kirai Shimura, you have been wanted by the mist dead or alive." The mizukage said. "You are very right lord Mizukage but right now I have a mission, don't you think Kimui." She said turning in my direction and Boruto gasped. 

My eyes widened as the sound of villagers talking filled the arena. "Is she one of them." "the Biju is what attacked in the fourth ninja war." "She is the jinchuuriki of the ten tails that's even more dangerous than nine." "Why is she in the village I bet the elders even don't know." Many of them said. They hate me after all this time I've been here. I thought. All I wanted to do was to run as fast as I can out of the village but that will just prove their point. "Well I'm only going to say this once she comes with me and I let your precious village be unharmed." Kirai said. I lowered my head nd started walking towards Kirai. I guess this is the end. I thought. "She won't be going." Dad said showing up in front of me. "Well then I suppose this will be the end of your precious village." Kirai said and a man with lots of sharingans on his whole body showed up behind her. "Shin Uchiha lets finish the village hidden in the leaves forever." Kirai said and people started panicking.    

So say hello to the second final chapter. yeah you heard me right the next chapter is the last chapter an I'm planning to keep it long. On top is Kirai's Susanoo.