Dilemma

"Are we allowed to meet like this princess?"

It's past midnight. The waxing moon is shining like a white pearl in the lap of the datk blue night sky. One week is still left for the full moon and princess Jeongyeon's birthday as well. The princess looks at the sky, then turns around. She is wearing her usual black cloak, with a hood covering half of her beauty. The second balcony of the guest quarter, that is where she is standing right now and that's where she has summoned the prince of Blue forest. In a reply to the question asked by Prince Park, the Green princess scoffs.

"I am not allowed to meet you anyway"

Prince Jimin feels his heart beat pacing a bit faster, her voice does magic to his ears and he is hearing that after ages. He places his hand on his pounding heart.

I want to see you.

I want to hear you.

I want to touch you.

The princess covers her ears and shuts her eyes. She growls in anger,

"Prince Park Ji Min. I can hear your salacious thoughts"

Prince Park steps towards the princess.

"Don't insult my feelings like that Princess Yoo Jeong Yeon"

"Feelings?"

Jeongyeon looks up at the prince with horrified eyes but her heart gets shaken to see his beautiful face up close. His skin under the moonlight looks smooth like butter, his plump lips seem like petals of pink rose and his eyes; as if they have their own galaxy inside them.

And his gaze??

Jeongyeon can't describe his gaze, they are so powerful yet so soft.

"Yes Princess. Don't be so oblivious of my feelings for you"

"Stop"

Jeongyeon warns the approaching prince and takes a step back. Prince Jimin flinches at her hoarse and rude voice. Her sudden change of demeanor doesn't get unnoticed by him. And then when she removes the cover, exposing her face under the moonlight, Park Ji Min discovers her beautiful green eyes once again. Those mesmerizing green eyes, that he saw in the Blue forest, on the very first day of his encounter with the princess. But no matter how beautiful they look, Jimin knows by now that they aren't her original eye color.

She has changed !!

Prince Park still wants to find out how much she changed or to who she has changed into. He bravely steps towards her, despite of her constant warning. Emotions in her eyes flickers between anger and worry at the same time, just like her voice. Sometimes it seems the princess is threatening the prince to stop and sometimes she seems to be begging him to stop. As if she has two personas in one body, trying to take control over each other.