Same? or Different?

Prince Jimin unties the bandage, the wound is gone, his skin is back to normal.

"It's really a miracle", General Hoseok comments from behind.

Yes, Prince Jimin has a miraculous healing power, since birth. The wounds that need months to heal completely for normal people, takes one or two days for him. Not only that, he is a man of great strength and vitality. People are often deceived by his soft beautiful appearance. The King, his father, always says that he is blessed by the energy of the Blue Forest.

Jimin touches the newly formed skin of the injured area. Though she was not great fighter, somehow she managed to leave marks on his body. She was unskilled but fierce.
General Hoseok suddenly clears his throat to catch Prince Jimin's attention,

"Prince, I need to inform you something"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Mmm... I don't know why His Highness did this, but he called back the messenger, who was sent to Greenland", Hoseok delivers a strange news.

"What??", Jimin shouts in surprise.

"Yes my Prince", Hoseok bows to him.

"Hyung, arrange a meeting with the King", Jimin orders the him, who immediately leaves to follow his order.

Prince Jimin is now waiting for his father, he instantly stands up hearing the footsteps.

"Sit down my son", King Park then tells his servants and security to leave them alone.

"Father, you called back the messenger?", Jimin can't hide his dismay.

"Yes", the King answers.

"May I know why?"

The king smiles and gives him a letter,
"Read it"

The seal on the letter surprises the prince even more, Greenland.

As Prince Jimin folds the letter after reading, his father asks, "so what do you think?"

The prince chuckles, "It's funny"

"Why?", the King asks pouring some alcohol in a glass.

"I seriously thought it was some apology letter from them. But it turns out to be a joke. Marriage proposal? Really??", Jimin tosses the letter carelessly.

The King smiles, "Weird right?"

"It's fishy father, first they invaded our Forest illegally, then a marriage proposal !! The whole world knows The Blue Forest doesn't entertain any type of alliance with these three kingdoms", Jimin says furiously.

"That's why I want you to go"

Prince can't believe his father,"Are you serious?"

"Yes go there. You are going as a guest, so you will be safe there. Stay there find out the actual reason behind all these."

Then the King claps his hand, a servant comes in running and hands over the Greenlan sword to the prince.

"Find out it's owner too", the King says.

Prince Jimin clenches his jaw and holds the sword tightly. He didn't forget his defeat, finding out that mysterious girl is enough reason for him to go to Greenland.

"Yes Father, I will go there. I will follow your order"

The King chugs down the last drop of alcohol and puts the glass on the table making a good sound. He takes a pause to think and then asks,