The Green Eyes

[Please read the short description/abstract written in the cover before starting the story. It will help you to understand the concept clearly. You can skip it, its your choice ]

Woods of Blue Forest

Prince Park Jimin is chasing the thief for almost half an hour but everytime he misses him by an inch. The prince has never encountered someone who can beat him in speed, in his life before. Just a while before when both of them were engaged in sword fight, he easily snatched his sword, obviously the thief  was not an expert with that. But now, that man is not only giving a hard time to Jimin but also his three pet werewolves, who were running after him tirelessly. That thief is not running, he is almost flying. Jimin has first caught him in the forbidden garden of Golden flowers, he already had plucked the pious flower by that time. Something about this man is telling Jimin that he is not some ordinary poacher or smuggler, who invaded their forest for this rare flower, his clothes, sword are not of ordinary either.

The man suddenly stops facing a dead end infront of him, the werewolves have surrounded him from all sides and barking like mad. Jimin just needs to move his one finger and they will tear the man into shreds. If it was some other time, Jimin would have ordered his pets to do that but he has grown a peculiar curiosity about the figure standing infront of him. He squints his eyes and observes that the person is clearly contemplating about his next move.

"Surrender", the Prince warns.

That obviously frightens the thief, he faces Jimin, looks straight into his eyes. Jimin can't see his face, the man is covered in a black hanbok from head to toe and the face is hidden under a hood and

mask. The only visible part is his eyes, the color of them are most striking- they are Green. Though he is just a thief, yet Prince Park can't deny that those may be the most beautiful pair of eyes he has seen ever. They are soft but they are sharp, they are innocent but bright.

"Surrender or Die", Jimin yells again, he lifts his sword and steps forward to the captive.

But then something unbelievable happened, not in a million years Jimin could have imagined that his own pets, would go against him. Yes, his own werewolves turns around and start barking at him, they can attack him at any moment. This is abnormal, as if his pets are possessed by someone else. Jimin looks at the person again, his eyes are closed, he then says keeping the eyes closed,

"Let me go or die"

Jimin's mouth is wide opened with shock, the next words come out from his mouth spontaneously,

"Woman ! You are a Woman?"

"Let me go or die", the woman screams again.

Jimin spots his pets are approaching to him!

What the hell? Can she control them? Who is she?

At this point there is no other option than retreating, Jimin threw his sword and yells back,

"Go"

Jimin expected her to run again but a horse appears there out of nowhere. The woman mounts on it and pulls its reins. Before disappearing into the woods, she yells

"Sorry but I really needed the flower"

Jimin throws punches in the air in anger, the prince of the Blue Forest is defeated by a girl !!! Moreover, she also stole the valuable golden flower. How will he face his father, the king after this failure?

Jimin growls in anger, he spots the sword on the ground, he snatched from that unknown girl. He quickly inspects that it. In one look anyone can say it is not an ordinary sword, he then finds a carving on the grip of the sword, which says

Greenland

Royal Palace of Greenland

Princess Nayeon is at the verge of going complete insane because of her dearest younger sister. It's approaching to midnight and still there is no sign of her. As soon as the clock hits midnight, the birthday celebration of their father, the king of Greenland will start. Both of the princesses have to be present in the Royal Common Hall and present their gifts to the king infront of the whole kingdom.

"May I come in princess?", the baritone voice attracts Nayeon's attention, Kim Taehyung is there at the door. He is the son of minister of defence and their childhood buddy.

Nayeon quickly drags Taehyung into the room and closes the door. The flabbergasted Taehyung objects it,

"Yaahh... are you out of your mind? If someone sees we have to explain a lot"

"Screw others, Jeongyeon is not at the palace. I swear she will be the reason of my death someday", Nayeon sounds really panicked.

"What??", Taehyung shouts, "and I am tired of saving both of your backs all the time"

"Jeong is such a troublemaker", Nayeon says in utter dismay.

"Ahhhhhh.. " Taehyung winces in pain, he is hit with a pebble.

"She came", Nayeon runs towards window

"Unnie... hand me a rope to climb up", Jeongyeon says from the down.

Nayeon and Taehyung then pull the princess up, as soon as she reaches the room, Nayeon hits her arm,

"You know just  because I don't have time otherwise I would have beat the shit out of you"

"I apologize your Highness", Jeongyeon teases her with her crooked smile.

"Where did you go?", Taehyung asks.

"To get birthday present for the King", Jeongyeon says happily.

"And what's that?", Nayeon and Taehyung both ask.

"Let me show you something", she  brings out the golden flower from her bag, "ta-da"

"What?? you bought it illegally?", Nayeon slaps the youngster's arm.

"Ouch... no I collected it myself, I bet my life on it, I was almost caught", Jeongyeon exclaims.

Now it's turn for Taehyung to scream,
"what? You went to Blue Forest Jeong? What if you got caught?"

"It's because of you, if only you taught me how to use the sword correctly, I would not be defeated so badly", Jeongyeon complains

"Its because you are a bad student. But wait you got into a sword fight?"

"Yes and he defeated me in three strikes then I have to use my power to escape from there", Jeongyeon huffs.

"Where is your sword?", Taehyung asks.

"Sword?", the younger princess realizes she doesn't have it with her.

"Don't tell me you left your sword in the Blue Forest", Taehyung can't control his anger anymore.

"You have screwed it up big time Jeongyeon", Nayeon glares at her younger sister with disbelief.

Jeongyeon bites her lips, "Damn!!"

----
I don't know why I am writing this, it's just suddenly I felt a strong urge to write a fantasy story. Tell me in comments if you enjoyed it or not?