Royal Gifts

[Warning: LONG CHAPTER ahead]

The grand Royal Palace of Greenland is magnificently decorated today, on the occasion of long awaited summit; including all the three Princes and other delegates from the foreign land, the honorable scholars of the Holy Mountains, the King and Queen of Greenland and ofcourse the most important person, the eldest Princess of Greenland, Yoo Na Yeon. Today is the day, when all the princes, will formally introduce themselves to the Yoo royal family and also from now on they can meet the princess without much obligations. At the end of the month, Princess Na Yeon will choose her would be husband and if the chosen prince is willing to be her partner for the rest of her life, he can marry the princess and take his newly married bride to his homeland. Rules are simple and the princess has been given the upper hand in selection process, her judgement will remain undisputed and no one can object that. All the princes, who have come here, have already pledged to abide by the rules.

Prince Yoon Jeong Han has been admiring his reflection on the mirror, wondering if the Green Princess would be able to resist his charms. Honestly, he expected a fierce competition with the other princes, but now he thinks the princess has no choice but to select him. The prince of Wonderland, Kim Seok Jin, is very handsome, even a blind can see his beauty. But then again, he is a widower, much older than Princess Nayeon. Who will choose an oldie, when a young handsome prince is willing to marry her? Also which woman wants the label of a "second wife"?

And for Park Ji Min, is he even a prince? Forget about the royals, even the ordinary people of Yoonan, adorn better attires and jewelry than him !!! And his kingdom Blue Forest !!! It's a forest, for God's sake, no matter how flourished the Blue Forest is rumored to be, at the end of the day civil people can't live in jungle, that is the place for the wilds.

"So tell me oh mirror, who is the best choice?", Jeonghan smirks to his own reflection, leaning on the glass.

"Prince Yoon Jeong Han"

As the white prince turns around, Joshua kneels to him.

"What's the matter?"

"The gift is ready", Joshua informs.

"Good job", smiling widely, the white prince pats his shoulders but Joshua seems doubtful about his decision. So he asks again,

"But my prince, are you sure you want to present this?? I mean all the princes must be presenting something grand, something unique from their homeland. Your gift is no way, representing Yoonan, the great white kingdom"

"Trust me Joshua, it's more grand and unique than whatever the other princes have prepared", the prince assures his friend.

"And you are right. My gift doesn't represent Yoonan, it stands for my glory, it tells my story".

Joshua looks at him in awe, this must be the first time, he is witnessing his prince to be this strong and firm. Even though, he is a prince, the most favored contender for the crown of White land, the consistent hate and neglect never really let prince Jeonghan to boast about himself, but today his aura is different, he is oozing confidence.

"Prince Yoon Jeong Han"

Both the Whites turn towards the entry where they find the Green Commander, waiting at the door. As Jeonghan lifts his brow, at the not so pleasant sight of Taehyung.

"I am at your service Prince, I am here to escort you to the royal assembly hall of Greenland", bowing his head Taehyung rattles on his words.

Amused at his antics, the White prince paces up and whispers,

"You could've just send her to escort me, commander"

Taehyung tightens his jaw as well as the grip on his sword, tied to his waistband.