Yoonan, Land of Whites

Yoonan Province

"Prince Jeonghan", the maid calls the name with utmost respect and politeness, standing behind the sheer curtain.

On the other side of the curtain, a snow white male bare body is  just floating on the greenish blue water surface, even the bright full moon gets jealous by the serenity of this scenery.

"Hmm?", the beautiful man is reluctantly answers her call.

"King Yoon called you", his dreamy eyes were shot open with a mere mention of the name. Father rarely calls him for anything, he immediately comes out, splashing the water.

Yoon Jeong Han, the kingdom knows him as the most talented and skilled prince, the people accepted him as the most deserved candidate for the White crown and expect him to be the finest ruler in the near future. It is only the royals and workers in the palace know that he is the most neglected and despised prince in the family. The other three princes don't even consider him as one of them, as a prince. They call him a 'mistake' or 'son of a traitor'. Jeonghan is looked down upon for being the son of a concubine, who was punished for spying. He never saw her mother, even before gaining sense, she was poisoned. The whole incident was very cleanly wiped out of the royal history of Yoonan. No one knows, his mother did not just die, but his father killed her. How the mighty King could digest the fact that he was seduced and fooled by a mere spy.

Anyway, Jeonghan never has despised his father for that, nor he has any sympathy for his deceased mother. It sounds harsh, but in reality, his mother got pregnant with him as a result of seducing the King for her own reason, not that she wanted him. And the poor child, she brought into this cruel world, still carries the punishment for being born. After facing intense discrimination, hatred, insults from his very own family and father, the little kid had decided to own every thing one day. At that tender age only, he promised the White crown to himself. He understood the very small but important fact that it's the 'people' who make Kings, not the royals. And this ordinary 'people' don't care about your birth, identity or lineage, as long as you work for them. When all "real" princes were intoxicated by the lavish, rich, lazy and so called princely lifestyle, Prince Jeonghan was busy being "people's favorite".

"Father, you called me?" , Jeonghan asked the King Yoon, with a straight face. He chooses to ignore his eldest brother Jaehyun, who is fuming in anger in the corner. 

" I want you to march for Greenland", the King throws a royal scroll towards him with utter disgust.

The clueless Jeonghan picks it up from the ground, the very first thing he noticed is the royal seal of the Greenland.

"What is this NONSENSE !!", screams prince Jaehyun, "Father, this is simply an insult to the royal family, the Yoons !!!"

Jeonghan comprehends the fact that he is officially chosen as a potential groom for the famous Green princess and now he is invited to Greenland to compete with other deserving princes, to win heart of the princess, as per the Gree tradition. He can't believe his fate, he has always wanted the white crown but chance of a tie with the Greens, he never even imagined in his wildest dreams.

"How can they choose him, this son of a slut !! " , Jaehyun is still fuming.

" Please, watch your language prince Jaehyun", the minister asks him to stop. 

But Jaehyun's anger shoots to the limit, he grabs the collar of the minister, " You, you all are behind this !!! All the royal advisers are conspiring with this monster, I know"

" Leave him! Behave", the King roars, the eldest prince unleashes the minister. 

" The Greens has taken the initiative and we can't simply miss this opportunity", the King sighs, "they have particularly mentioned prince  Jeonghan... So we ought to send him"

"So...now this lowlife is going to represent the Whites??" Jaehyun yells in disbelief, "Father, the Greens are doing this intentionally. They won't marry their princess to someone like him, they just set a trap to insult us in front of the whole peninsula"

"They will", Jeonghan looks at his brother, "May be Greens are more open-minded than you. May be they are more amused by my capabilities than my birth secret. They may have considered as much White as you or may be better", Jeonghan's choice of words leaves Jaehyun stunned, earning a nod from the minister.

Jeonghan then turns to his father and declares that he will start his journey towards Greenland, next day morning and leaves the room, beaming in confidence.

Princess Mansion in Greenland

"Are you sleeping?", Jeongyeon whispers to her sister, who is lying on the other bed.

"No", Nayeon turns to face the younger.

"You are something my dear sister!!", Jeongyeon says with a soft laugh.

"Why?", Nayeon asks with a surprised tone.

"What why? you have bewitched all the three princes with your God damn beauty"

Nayeon laughs out loud, shocking the other lady ,"oh my love, you are sooo naive !! Do you really think they are tempted by me? oh no! They are tempted by the richest kingdom in this peninsula"

Jeongyeon remains silent, she can hear the pain in her laugh.

Nayeon goes on, "Two are coming for the title of the son-in -law of Greenland. But the Blue............"

"But the Blue?", Jeongyeon asks curiously.

"He is coming for you Jeongyeon, I can sense it"

Even in this dark, Nayeon can see the fear on Jeongyeon's face.

******

Hey Readers,

                           How are you all? First of all,wish a very happy new year to everyone !!! No, I have still not achieved my goal, in fact very far from that. I still miss Kpop, BTS, Twice, keeping a safe distance. And because I have cut down my other modes of entertainment, I feel reading books and writing stories occasionally, may be my only  escape right now. So I am here, can't promise regular update though.

Another thing  is that, I know many readers are Jeongmin shippers and reading this expecting Jeongmin moments. But in this story, there are many important characters with a different background story. Some chapters will be about them, not Jeongmin though they are definitely LEADS. I hope I can make people curious about other characters too.