Chapter-13

The reception party

Every  family member is busy in preparation for the party . The palace decorated like bride . beautician are busy on Aliya . They made her ready like princess . She look on her dress . Other Lady of the house also getting ready .

In that time Aliya's aunt enter the room started her nonsense conversion which hurt Aliya .

Aliya' A : I come here to tell you something , you know Arzaan marry you only for taking revenge our family but I don't know why he chose you he can chose my daughter vibha . They look perfect for each other . you know what vibha is also want Arzaan  so don't got attached very much with with your few days husband . I know my my daughter made him fall for her and he will divorce you and you all family member love vibha more than you so they also support her .

Aliya in crying state : aunty how can you say this you should made understand vibha its wrong he is my husband how can you all do this with me .

Aliya's  A : oh see you got your voice . I don't care . your husband but for few day you are nothing infront of my daughter and you this husband will be puppet of my daughter hand let see .

Aliya in tears : please aunt don't do this don't break my home .

Aliya's aunt  roll her eyes and went for their .

Aliya's eyes tearing up she know if her aunt and cousin want something they will get they always take her precious things from her including her friends but she never thought they will break her home also .

After sometimes a beautician come say mam why are you crying your makeup getting spoil . so she again touch up her now she is in helpless . She don't know what she will do .

After sometimes Jiya come with Arzaan
and said bro when the there will be announcement you come downstairs with SIL .

Arzaan nod her head to see her sister excitement .

He look at Aliya and lost in her , She look like a Queen , his queen , his love of life which she totally unaware .

After sometimes their name is announced and Arzaan forward his hand to mention her to keep her hand with him .

Aliya look at him and keep her hand on him . with that Arzaan lead her to the hall .

Everyone looking at the couple, some are in admiration some are in jealousy .

Arzaan introduced her with his friend and business associated and some family friend .

Aliya greet them with smile but she is in lost .

Arzaan look at her , He understand something is wrong at her . but he thought may be she nervous .

After sometimes Ahahana called them to introduced with her friend .
She introduced them and her friend prised the couple

After sometimes it time for couple dance Arzaan lead Aliya towards dance floor . They lost each other eyes . After song change couple have to exchange it was to be with Arzaan and vibha but their cupid Jiya come from now where and pair with Arzaan . and Aliya get with Aymaan

Arzaan : what is it .

Jiya : bro you should learn something from uncle , see he did leave Aunty and you his son let your wife get pair with other .

Arzaan look at his parents and shook his head knowing his father . then look at his sister seriously look .

Jiya : don't pair with vibha I do not like her she always made SIL upset .

Then again pair exchange and Arzaan and Aliya got pair or may I say his sbling make with their hard work .