Chapter-20

At AR palace

After coming home they went for fresh up after that all family gather for dinner and started taking

Ahahana : So my daughter how is the day  , I hope Zaan doesn't make you over work .

Aliya : It's good don't worry .

Arzaan : Why you all think that I made her over work first Sani aunt and then mom .

Listening this saniya stateted coughing .

Armaan : So this is Jiya's teacher's call for whom you went after lunch break.

Saniya : Brother it's... just ....

Armaan : first tell me when you become responsible towards your work  you become mother then also this childish act .

Adi and Ayan surprss their laughing and Saniya glaring them .
At Ahahana introcurpt them

Ahahana : Stop you two it's just she went to see Aliya.

Arzaan : Mom you all behave like I am kind of thing that eat your daughter that all of you asked her well being

Ahahana : You are,  now eat

Armaan : Arzaan ,Tomorrow our new project cliants are coming you handle them  and from tomorrow took Aliya with you .

Arzaan : ok dad .

Arzaan to Aliya : be ready on time

Ahahana : Don't order my daughter here you are not her boss  .

Aruhi : yes here you are husband so she is the boss here you took her order understand .

Arzaan : ok

Then looking at Aliya in dramatic way : So my queen tell me my queen what this slave do for you .

Aliya fell embarrassed .

Aruhi : Wow how romantic you should learn from him adi .

Adi : what .....?

Ahahana : enough for now you all go for sleep .

All of them deperchure for their room .

Next Day at office

As usual everyone working at office very attentively otherwise their devil boss will fired them but sttaf as usual on their gossiping mode on their boss life .

S-1 : you know today I saw that pa of sir come with sir on his car .

S2: What ... But she is plane , sir would not be interested in her .

S3 : yes sir is not give attention the tops models like girls then how can she give attention to her . Maybe you saw wrong .

S2 : And also Ms Miller doesn't let him took interest on her , she is trying to hitting on sir from two years and if she wants something she gets that anyhow and I am dham sure she will be our next queen .

S3 : you are right we should inform her about this we will be in her good book and today she is coming after her italy vacation .

S-1 : it will be fun to see that pa get insult .

At lunch time

Arzaan to Aliya: take our lunch here .

Aliya come with their lauch to Arzaan cabin .

Arzaan : why is noddles in your plate don't tell me in launch you will eat noddles .

Aliya : I didn't feeling like eating

Arzaan : Are you mad you will fall in like this go and order poper meal .

Aliya : I don't feel hungry .

Arzaan sternly: Aliya go .

Without any options Aliya go for order .

Arzaan : Slit girl never change her habit .

Then they doing lunch together after that Arzaan went for attending a meeting .

After sometime a girl come with Aditute like she own the palce some stuff also geetting her she ignore everyone and went towards Arzaan cabin

Reception : Ms Miller , sir attending a meeting .

Ms Miller :  Ok I will meet him there

Said that she went towards meeting room she is about to open the door but someone stop her .