Chapter-26 And Epilogue

Slowly Aliya open up to Everyone and become close to everybody .

On day at dinner time

Ahahana : I have something for tell everyone

Aruhi : what's happen

Ahahana : Everyone come to know about Aliya and terget her to harm us so I think it's necessary to training her for her self-defense .

Armaan : It's good idea so who became her trainer .

Ahahana : I think saniya is good in it .

Armaan : It's good what you think saniya

Saniya : it's my pleasure bhai .

Aruhi : And Aliya you have to become confident never forget you are the next queen .  Don't let anyone insult you . Sometime it's necessary show people who are you .

Ahahana : Aru you are scaring her . she will learn everything don't worry I will teach her

Aruhi : Who is more experience other than you in this matter .

Saniya : Correct and We will make Aliya like her mother in-law don't worry .

Ahahana : And who made me like that

Saniya : your one and only beloved husband .

Ahahana : Shut up every one , Aliya be ready from tomorrow we will start .

Aliya : Ok mom .

Arzaan : But if dad is the one who trained mom that it should be me who trained my wife right .

Aliya become shy listening her husband open comment

Armaan : Say the person who never attended his training on time he will become trainer .

Saniya : Zaan my son don't be jealous think that it's very cool that your dad was your mom trainer it's not less than nightmare  , There is not any romantic sense  . There only horror sense .

Armaan : All of you fool . What you all made your half training date with your husband you all expect from me the same you idiot . And you my good for nothing son don't forget you are my son don't follow this idiot foot steps .

Arzaan : Yes d..ad I just t..ell and I have many works I don't have time for so bye .

Said that he go from there harrily .

Aliya in mind : So my husband over possessiveness come from Dad

Ahahana in Aliya's ears : You are thinking right he always scold Arzaan but if any other person do that then think the person is gone he is very much over possessive for his son and I hope now you also get understand by your over possessive husband also .

Aliya : yes mom .

Ahahana : best of luck I can't do anything in this matter .

Aliya nod her head understanding her .

Few months letter

Now Aliya become confident she learn how to handle the situation She became most close to her mother-in-law Her training also complete  Now she learn to stand for herself through now also she doesn't remember anything from past . But she make new memory with her husband  She never thought she get a such a lovely family in her life .
From few days Aliya's heath isn't good so Ahahana took her hospital and come to know she is two months pregnant . Ahahana become very excited .

Ahahana : I am very happy today Aliya I will get two happiness First I will get promotion then Nitya is coming . After many months Aymaan found my younger daughter in-law .
So it should be celebration

At home They are waiting for everyone  so that they broke the news and can welcome Nitya also but

At that time Armaan Aymaan and Albert come with gloomy face and most shocking think that a baby is his hand and it's Aymaan daughter .

Ahahana asked about Badu mother but got to know she is not with them .

Ahahana told Aliya to take the baby with her to room .

Aliya took the baby girl her she feel motherly love for the baby . The baby peace fully sleeping on Aliya's embrace .

After sometime Aliya come to know that her mother Abodon her .

In night

Arzaan mood is off for his brother situation

Aliya : How can a mother do this to her child she is so innocent .

Arzaan : For money people can do anything she thinks Aymaan is poor boy that's why she do it

Aliya : I will take care of her like mother she will not became like me unwanted.

Arzaan : Nobody will hare her Aliya . She is my niece . Everyone will protect her

Aliya : don't worry bady after few month you will get a playing pathner also .

Arzaan : what do you mean Aliya

Aliya now realize what she said

Aliya : Wo.. I go to hospital today with mom and confirm that I am pregnant

In happiness Arzaan hug Aliya

Arzaan : you don't know how much happy I am . In this moment we can't do any celebration I am sorry

Aliya : why are you saying sorry it's nothing and I am happy because I already got a daughter .

Arzaan : you know you are the best I love you

Aliya : I love you too .

Amaan Arzaan Rathore

                           The End

                           The End