Chapter-5

In Rajasthan

Everyone is very tense of the house .

Mrs Rathore : What happened now ? I should have happy that my great grandson got married but here I got tension .  Shanaya beta(daughter) call Ahahana and tell her to come here as soon as possible . why  Armaan coming alone she should also come with him ,we can't handle him  Ashana also is not here .

Shanaya : ok grandma  and  She is daughter of our rival the situation is not ok .

Shanaya phone her after 20minitue she cut call grandma bhai sa strictly said her not to come here

In a time Armaan with Adi come to the palace behind them Arhaan and Ahaan also come .

Arhaan :  Bhai sa please come down . we will handle everything .

Ahaan : And the rawat also got to know never miss with us . we should proud of our son .

Armaan : Ahaan if I got to know that you also involved with this plan  than  see what I will do both of you .  

Ahaan : bhaisa(elder brother) you don't believe me

Armaan : truly said I am  not . For getting revenge you can do anything.

Ahaan : That was old incident

After four hour ,

Arzaan come to the palace with Aliya and every body was waiting on the hall for them .

Armaan : What do you think yourselves  why do you do this  childish act .

Arzaan : dad  you here where is mom .

Armaan : your mom can't save you today  because she is not here now tell me why the hell you forcefully married her and that also our rival daughter .

Aliya got scared from high voice . She saw her father uncle in angry mode and it was not good for anyone .

Before Arzaan can say anything

Mrs Rathore and  Sanaya  come for welcome ceremony .

Shanaya : Bhai sa  first let me welcome then you can do what ever you want

Armaan : in this situation you want to do welcome ceremony  are you gone made or what ,

Sanaya : she is the daughter in law it's her rights

Armaan : it's right , my good for nothing spoil brat son married her forcefully and you want to welcome ceremony . All of your this much love made him this spoil .Arhaan please made your wife understand it's not tv show

Mr Rathore cut armaan ; armaan let them welcome  then we see what to do .

Armaan : yes , Yes you also support them but he would not go anywhere without answering me today . do what ever you want to do .

Sanaya went for welcome.

Shanaya :  welcome to you your home , you two look beautiful with each other .

Shanaya and priya welcome them  and took them inside .

Now I can talk said Armaan 

Everyone nodding their head mrs Rathore took the new bride with them .

Armaan : what's this

Arzaan : Dad , you also do the same .

Armaan : excuse me , what do you mean I do the same .
Arzaan : you also marry mom when she with other person .

Armaan : my son correct yourself , I do that because I love your mom and  she willingly want to come with me not like you forcefully married her

Arzaan : Dad I also love her from past 5 years .

Everybody : what.....?

Armaan : Now you making story .

Arzaan : yes dad , 2 Years ago she meet an accident and forger her past 3 years memory . I am found out 1 day ago she was getting married  that why I have to do that . please dad understand .

Arhaan : Bhai sa  I took every information about her and the gloom .
Here it is . And I think Arzaan  do the right thing because the gloom history is not good .

Armaan : But he can told me i will manage made him marry with her decently but he do it on gun point what happened if the news spread .

Ahaan : I handle that nobody get to know . I made a good story on the media

Armaan : yes you are the expert of this things . but I didn't forgave him till then the girl forgave him .

Mr Rathore : now stop all these ,  arrange a small post marrage rural  and remain Ahahana will finished there .As she the elder great granddaughter in law of the house . and also handle her family the are good for nothing surely do something to do fame us

Without saying Armaan went from there

In ladies room .

Come inside said shanaya .

Mrs . Rathore : what's your name dear .

Aliya : Aliya

Mrs Rathore : beautiful name , I should introduce with you everyone .

She point every one and introduced this two are your aunt in law and they are Ashmira  and siya you sister in law . and I think all your brother in laws is not home they went out for work .

Siya : hi , bhabi sa (brother wife) .

Aliya : hi .

Aliya pov

They are not that bad , All are very lovely
But I can't say about my force husband . I don't get any bad vibe from my in laws  which I got from previous one .but again they are our rival family and my mother in law is not here  what will she do when she come to know about this marriage
But in hall room every male discussing something . His father was very angry  may be they are not happy about this marriage  and what happened if my mother in law also taunt me just like my ex hloom mother .she is also not present here I am getting nervous . but I have a cute sister in law may be she near 17 and 18  . she is less talkative just like me . may be we became good friend .
Now I don't know what happened next .

Than a servant come  with food and  his aunt with some dress .

Shanaya : Aliya take those after taking launch get ready some royal lady will  come to see the new bride .

Aliya nodding head she do what she asked .

Aliya in mind : how will I manage I didn't even took my luggage  what will I do now  .  My family member will be furious and don't know what will they do .
They surely plot something