Chapter -3

Arzaan pov

It has been 6 days  I stay in our delhi mansion . Today my detective informed me  Aliya's residents but after that what he said made my blood boil . Today is her marriage  . No it cannot happened how can she marry anyone else . May she cannot remembered anything but I cannot let that happened I informed all Royal guards to come with me if it necessary I have to use my power to stop this marriage . I went to her house but the scene in front me enough to lost my control  she sitting  for marriage with someone else . Its late for talk I have to take action . I imposed all the member who is present here , They try to stop me as if  they can .  My queen got scared to see all this . I never wanted to marry her like this but now I Can't do anything . Aliya got terrified to see me beside her sitting but now she cannot go away from me . I have kept the priest also gunpoint as he didn't want to make us married . After fulfill all vow we are now married .

Then two familar people enter into the house .It was Reyaan and Akash most saints member of my family . Oh my god I never thought about dad what will he do when he come to know my action . Nobody can save me but I have to confidence . Which child in the world didn't scared of their father when they do some things mistake I also do but I have to manage him I also his son but I am very happy today as I got married to love of my life .  but in all these while I come to know  my wife family and my family is rival  so I have see a new drama whatever I took my wife with me to our mansion .  Now I have to go through my family drama . After that we starred journey for Rajasthan when we reach I saw my  dad sitting with his brothers . sometimes I have doubt he is really human its a day I got married and he come to know this quick and come here  . Now I have to manage him .