prologue

He was the first born in his generation .  He is the heir of one of the most richest and successful empire . He is handsome arrogant younger billionaire  he is the next king , most of the people fear from him  for his ruthless . Everyone says he is just like his father a devil . But as we know its very difficult for others when two devil live one house  And this difficult situation had to handle by her mother .

He is not called a perfect son it was someone else tag in this family . but he get tag of most arrogant disobedience spoil elder  son in the family . but is that really he or just he show the world .

deep in side of his heart he was still a chlid and broken person which he keep in shadow by his rudeness . when lost his love of life . but when he found her what will he do . He cage her or let's her go .

Lets see the journey elder son of Armaan and Ahahana

Lets see the journey elder son of Armaan and Ahahana .

Aliya a girl who dream for get love from her family but she never get . Her family think her as a bad luck except her mother nobody in her family care for her .
Her family fix her marriage with out her wish she lost all the hope her life . Her mother Also cannot help her . Will her destiny reunion with her love or not let see in her journey

 Will her destiny reunion with her love or not let see in her journey