Chapter-21

Ms Miller about to open the door but stop the her .

Sorry mam a inside a meeting going on you can't go said the person

What who the hell are you to stop me said ms Miller .

Mam I am sir pa and sir forbidden to get inside anyone so I can't let you inside said Aliya .

You know who I am said Ms Miller
She is about to shout on her but stop by Lina

Lina in scared voice: sorry mam she is new here she doesn't know you
Aliya let's her go inside , She is sir girlfriend .

Listening this Aliya is shock she looks at her in hurt eyes controlling her emissions she said

Aliya : Then also I can't let her go sir strictly order me that nobody should disturb the meeting .

Ms Miller : You. How dare you , now look what I will do with you .
Manager , Manager .

H M : Yes mam what happened

Ms Miller : I want this girl fired right now .

H.M : Mam I can't king himself appoints her .

Ms Miller : What AR appointment her , he feels pity on her  so what H.M can't but Arzaan can , now look how Arzaan throw you from this office .

Aliya : Then also I can't disobey his order .

Lina : Aliya what are you doing sir will be angry on you his all family member alowed anytime anywhere on this office you will loss this job .

Aliya : I don't change my decession .

Sttaf2: One day sir give lift then you started fly high

Ms Miller : what Arzaan give her lift .

S-1: yes mam and also today she lunch with him .

Listening this She is farming in anger she held Aliya's hand tightly .

Ms Miller  : How dare you stay away from Arzaan otherwise you see my worse said that she push her

Lina held her from falling  .

At that time door opening sound heard . it's indicate that meeting is over .

All cliant bid bye .

Coming out Arzaan see crowd outside of room . He understand something happened he was about to asked but cut by Lina

Lina : Sorry sir Aliya didn't know  , she only follow your order she started talking without thinking .

Arzaan : Ms smith stop your nonsense I don't understand anything .

Ms Miller : Arzaan I told you everything . Your new Pa  had dare to stop me to meeting you saying it's your order

S2 : yes I also told her it's not for your family members
Arzaan to HM : tell me datiles

He told everything listening all this he is farming in anger

Arzaan : So what the problem in there Ms Miller you should wait in waiting room .

Ms Miller : What why should I . I'm your GF I also told her then also she didn't let me in I want you fired her .

Arzaan : Mrs Rathore is she saying truth .

Aliya : yes sir I just following your order .

Arzaan : Ms Miller what you doing here as far as I know you are not my client then what's your work in this office .

Ms Miller: what are you saying can't I come to meet my bf .

Arzaan : Shut up Ms Miller enough of your nonsense , who give you the tag of my gf . As far I remember I didn't and I never talk to properly than How

Ms Miller : you are insulting me you should fired this girl but not doing that you shout at me . She insult me .

Arzaan : You should be thank ful that I only insult you otherwise who talk nonsense and insult my queen I made them raget their whole life .

Everyone shocked listen this .

Ms Miller : what are you saying

Arzaan : I never saw a brainless like you . You have gut to insult my wife that's too in my office  and the they three of you s-1 ,s2 , s3 I should not see you again in my office . Before she dare to do anything because she is Aliya Arzaan Rathore .

Ms Miller : how can you marry her you are mine ,  she about to slap Aliya but Arzaan push her .

Arzaan : you are going to raget this I will talk to your father about it .

Said that he went from there holding Aliya's hand .