Chapter-17

A week pass like that today Arzaan is getting released from hospital . In whole week Aliya come to hospital but she didn't meet him . Arzaan also restless to see Aliya but he didn't say anything . Doctor are advice him for bad rest for few days as his bandage is not remove .

Aymaan help him to get into the car after sometime they reach their mansion . Ahahana welcome her son and bless him

They took Arzaan to his room and sattle him on bed but he got annoyed as he didn't see Aliya anywhere near .

Ahahana : Take rest I am sending Aliya with soup after taking it take medicine .

Arzaan nod his head agreeing with his mother .

After sometime Aliya enter his room with his soup and Medicine and him to drink .All that time Arzaan attention was on Aliya , He is admire her with all his heart all this unaware from Aliya .

Aliya didn't want to come infront of Arzaan but she can't disagree with her mother in law so she come inside the room.

After finishing the food Arzaan asked how are you ?

Aliya look at her husband and nod And asked why you save me that day and got hurt yourself ?

Arzaan in a joking way : Because I don't to bear a witch look wife all my life you know if the thing fall on you then you cut look like a witch .

Through Arzaan joke it but Aliya didn't understand it she took it seriously and a lone tears threat to come but she quickly hide it .

Time pass like that Aliya take care Arzaan like a good wife and in Arzaan heart love for his wife increasing more .
Now Arzaan is completely heal and started to go office .

Morning on breakfast table

Arzaan : I am going now take care everyone .

Armaan : Today a surprise waiting for you

Arzaan : surprise what surprise dad

Armaan : Today you prove that All your education gone waste that you don't know about the meaning of surprise .

Arzaan : I don't mean that And your surprise always doesn't go well with that why I am asking .

Armaan : Let's see then what happened this time .

Ahahana : don't worry son this time it will be best .

Arzaan : I hope so mom .  Good bye take care everyone .
Said that he went from there .

Armaan : But where is my son's surprise .

Ahahana : Aru take Arzaan surprise with her .

Armaan : I am waiting for your son's shocked face .

Ahahana : excuse me he is your son also .

Armaan : I can't forget that if I want also now take care good bye .

At office

Arzaan went to office and like blank face went to his cabin and started to checking files

After minute a knocked come

Arzaan : come in

Office manager : come with a girl

O.M : Good morning sir . King recommend this girl as your new PA  , I made her understand all your work.

Arzaan look at their detraction and got shocked .

In that time the manager took leave .

After hearing a call  a Arzaan come out of his shock

Arzaan : Hello

Caller : I hope you like the surprise son .

Arzaan : very much dad .