Chapter-25

After listening this Aliya hug him and started Sobbing .

Aliya : I love you too . I always thought you never accept me as your wife You marry me for revange , You know I fall for you when you save me from marrying that person I didn't like him , He always talk cheaply but I don't have any options whenever any alliance come they reject knowing my past and it was my aunt and cousin who told them nobody know it . When  this proposal accept by them my family wanted to marry off by anyhow . I was helpless . Never leave me .

Arzaan slowly broke the hug and remove her tears with his hand then kiss her forehead .

Arzaan : you know how helplessly I spent those years my life when you is not with me .

Aliya : I know what good work I do that I got you in my life . You wait for me all those years if anyone else was on your place then he will move on in his life many times ago .

Arzaan : Move on Aliya you never go away from me , you were always with me  everymoment you are in my heart how can I forget you and move on and now I never let you go away from me .

Aliya : Where will I have nowhere to go .

Listen this Arzaan remember a few hours ago incedent .

Arzaan: Aliya  I have something to tell you .

Aliya look at him

Arzaan : Aliya what you saw today on basement is our another truth . We are from mafia . My grandma was daughter of mafia king so as family tradition dad is legal heir and got the king position and I am next heir .
You will come to know about it today or tomorrow.

Aliya : you all do illegal work  and mur...der people

Arzaan : what ! Aliya we are not contract killer ok and we do illegal but in a limit as we don't earn money by any illegal work our all business is legal . We don't kill anyone as mom don't like so no we just torture them who try to harm our family or any innocent people then we handover them to police . We don't harm any innocent .

Aliya : They don't say anything

Arzaan : It's our power they can't and we just made their work easy .

Aliya : what that's person do

Arzaan : He is the person who try to kill us on the reception party

Aliya gaps listen this she remembers the dareful day ..

Aliya : I am sorry I took the steps without any though .

Arzaan : it's normal but don't do anything like that again ok

Aliya nod her head .

With their taking they went to sleeping .

Next day on morning

Aliya woke up from sleep it's feel dream to her in a day she got everything which she logging for years she doesn't want to woke up from this beautiful dream

Arzaan : woke up sleeping beauty everyone waiting for us on breakfast table .

Aliya look at watch and got up quickly
and go for become ready then together go downstairs

Aruhi : Wow looking at them I remember old days

Listening this Arzaan asked whom are you talking about Masi (aunt)

Saniya : Of course your mom dad . They are like you two Aliya is just like Ahahana di's shadow .

Arzaan : What do you mean I am devil like dad ?

Arzaan open his mouth without knowledge but when he realize it gone too late .

Armaan glaring at his son .

Armaan : Don't you think you started talking too much and by the way what that miller's daughter doing in my office .

Ahahana : Why you always scold my son .

Arzaan : Yes mom dad always do that .
Arzaan complain

Armaan : You shut up and sit for breakfast .

Ahahana : Aliya Are you ok daughter .

Aliya : I am sorry mom Dad yesterday without thinking I took that step and give trouble everyone please forgave me

Armaan : Daughter It's nothing  we all are habitual of this type of situation but I must say you broke all previous record .

Aliya look at him in confusing eyes
Understanding that Armaan answer

Armaan : After knowing the truth your Mom doesn't talk for Two hours then said she will not marry me .
And then Aditiya said

Aditiya : And your dear aunt knowing the truth got over excited which no one expect and thinking to join us .

Saniya : And you run away from home .

Aruhi : I don't know what my daughter in law will

Ansh : Mom that's have time when few days ago you all told me I also feeling like run away from home so it's not at all bhabi (sister-in-law) fault .

Saniya : but didn't inform jiya anything about it now .

Jiya coming towards them What you all wouldn't inform me .

Armaan : when you come jee .

Jiya : Early morning .

Arzaan : how was your trip

jiya : it's good bro and I miss you all very much .And most I miss my SIL

Arzaan : you change team my sister

Jiya : Yes now I will be my SIL team I waiting for Nitya SIL also .

Aliya : Who is Nitya .

Ahahana : I forget to tell you Nitya is the younger daughter-in-law of this house and your younger sister-in-law

Aliya look at Ansh .

Ansh quickly point at Aymaan and said don't you think about like this Bhabi(sister-in-law) do you think I will scrafice my freedom this quickly . This idiot loss his mind and marry this youthful age .

Everyone glaring at him but Aliya smile at Aymaan .

Aliya : Congratulations Aymaan .

Aymaan : Thanks bhabi .

Arzaan : Give thanks later first find your wife don't know where your wife got despire that you don't know I hope there she isn't got herself any danger .

Aymaan : Albert finding her I also hope everything ok .

Ansh jokingly: I hope she also not find out like Aliya bhabi and run away

Jiya : Who run away what are you saying Ansh bro

Everyone glaring at Ansh

Arzaan : I think he didn't got proper sleep last night that's why talking himself you do your breakfast Jiya .

Jiya : I am doing that bhai .

With that everyone happily chitchat and pull each other leg.

......................

Tomorrow Last Chapter