chapter ten

"Hey Owen" I heard Charlie saying. "Come here for a sec"

He had really concerned and even little angry expression on his face. I wonder what's going on.

"Yeah, everything okay?" Owen said as he walked to him.

I was filling up the tank. We had stopped to the gas station to get gas but also do a little walking. We were all exhausted from the sitting.

Clock was closing mid-night and it was Charlie's turn to drive. Still somehow I was the one filling the tank.

I rolled my eyes and moved my attention back to the two guys walking little further from me whispering the whole time to each other.

"Hey, what's going on?!" I yelled at them. "Is everything okay?" I started to get little nervous.

What if something was wrong? I really needed to know, but I was stuck next to the car.

"Yeah everything is just fine" Charlie shouted back but I could tell he was lying.

"Just keep up the good work" Owen added and gave me thumbs up.

Yeah something was definitely off.

I was getting more and more scared when the guys kept talking and nodding there heads towards me.

It had something to do with me.

Omg what have I done. Like for real, what could I have possibly done to get both of the guys so concerned and serious.

I could feel panic attack building up inside of me. My breathing was getting faster and I could barely get any air to my lungs. I felt my body shaking and vision going blurred.

I hadn't had a panic attack for a while now. I used to have them a lot after my grandma died but not for a long time now.

"Aino are you OK?" I heard Owen asking. I couldn't answer, it was getting hard to even breath.

I started to feel dizzy and tried to get a hold from something. I failed big time at that and started to fall along the side of the car to the ground.

All the sudden I felt two arms around me. They slowed down my falling and placed me carefully sitting, my back leaning against the car.

"Aino? Look at me!" I heard a very concerned and scared voice say.

I tried to see who it was but I couldn't really see anything through the tears falling down my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay" the voice tried to calm me down. Same time I could feel two hands cupping my face and brush away the tears from my cheeks.

I slowly began to breath slower. The thumbs of the hand on my face were drawing little circles on my cheeks and it really calmed me down.

I opened my eyed and met really concerned and scared eyes. They belonged to Owen. I felt myself relax immediately. I was safe.

"What's wrong?" he asked me with quiet voice.

"I.. I'm so sorry" I let out with voice so fragile that I was surprised Owen could even hear me.

"Hey heyy" Owen tried to calm me down his hand wiping away the tears streaming down my face. "It's okay" he whispered.

"I'm sorry" I finally breathed out steady.

"Come here" Owen said as he pulled me into his embrace. "Everything is okay, you have done nothing wrong" he assured.

I was embarrassed, it felt like I was always having some kind of melt down in front of the guys.