chapter eleven

It was 5am when we finally arrived to Owen and Charlie's place. I had been sleeping for the last couple of hours while the guys were driving in turns. We were all pretty dead.

We walked to the apartment which was in 3rd floor of the building. The apartment was cute. There wasn't much stuff but everything necessary was there.

Behind the door there was a small hallway. There was couple closets and a stand for the coats.

I went further inside of the apartment and saw the kitchen on my left. There was cabinets and counter going along the wall and in the middle of the kitchen was table and around it were bar stools. It was amazing.

The whole apartment was white but in the walls you could see the bricks in some parts which made it even more beautiful.

On the other side from the kitchen was a small living room. There was two big windows pointing out to the street and a couch and TV.

In the both corners of the living room was door and I think they led to the guy's rooms.

"This place is amazing!!" I said out loud. And kept studying the place.

"Thanks, it's really nothing but we like it here," Charlie explained rubbing his neck.

"It's all Charlie. He has decorated this place," Owen told me and I turned to look Charlie amazed.

"Gotta say, I didn't know you had it in you," I laughed in surprise.

"Yeah, it's really nothing..." Charlie was blushing. "We should go to bed.. A you can sleep in mine I'll take the couch," he continued jumping on the couch.

"Oh no, I can take the couch" I argued.

No way I was gonna make one of them sleep on the couch in their own home.

"Nope," was all I got back from Charlie. "You are our guest and I'm not gonna let's you sleep on the couch" he insisted.

"Fine" I sighed still unhappy for the solution. I turned around and stared at the two doors.

"It's the one on your left" Owen told me.

"Okay, thanks" I said and yawned.

I walked in to the room. It was quite different from the rest of the place. There was three guitars hanging from the wall and next to them there was concert tickets, posters and hundreds of polaroids. There was a desk and keyboard. The bed was in the back corner of the room. It was king-sized and looked super comfy.

I looked at the photos and found many different people and different places from them.

Charlie's room really reminded me of my room back in Finland. I did have photos hangind down my walls as well and the atmosphere was kinda same.

I was wearing jeans and this tight long-sleeved shirt and didn't really felt like sleeping in them so I looked around and found a closet.

I was little scared to open it cause it really wasn't my place but I couldn't just sleep without clothes.

I had left my bags in the car so I hadn't any clothes up here.

I found a yellow t-shirt with a Mickey Mouse in it and took it. It came all the way down to half of my thighs.

I crawled into the bed and under the sheets. The shirt and the bed all smelled like Charlie. It made me feel so safe.

That in mind I fell asleep.

.......

The next morning.. Well afternoon, I woke up to the music coming from the kitchen. I got up and walked to the living room rubbing my sleepy eyes.