chapter thirty

I walked inside after a while with the most fake smile ever, but I wasn't going to let my things ruin our last night together. I mean I still had one more night here tomorrow but Max would be already gone then and it would probably anyways be mostly me packing.

"You okay?" Markus asked the minute I got into the house. He could see straight through me which was the best and worst thing ever.

"Yeah", I lied to him and smile even wider.

"Fine, don't tell me", he sighed an made his way back to the living room where Max was already making himself home.

I sighed as well and followed him jumping next to Max on the couch.

"So what are we watching?" I asked the too guys.

"Probably just Friends or something", Markus told me and Max nodded his head next to him. I was totally fine with that.

The night went nicely and little after the midnight we were all cuddled up on the couch in sound sleep. That's where we found our selves the next morning as well but we were not alone anymore.

I was first one to wake to a coughing sound coming across the coffee table. I slowly opened my eyes to meet not so happy face of Markus' girlfriend. I knew right away where this was going and I honestly wasn't up for it right now. It certainly didn't help that Markus had his arm around me and I was basically on top of him.

Amy, the girlfriend, had never been my biggest fan and I knew exactly why, but then again I hadn't done anything wrong so there was no justified reason to hate and despice me that much. I mean Markus loved Amy, I don't know why though she was a complete bitch, so there was nothing to worry about.

"You bitch", was the first thing that came out of Amy's mouth. I was pretty used to her language towards me already so I just rolled my eyes and got up from the sofa carefully trying not to wake the guys up.

"Good morning to you too", I said sarcastically and made my way to the kitchen. I filled my cup with water and turned around just to get hit on the face. Like literally. Amy's open hand slapped me straight on my left cheek. Even I would've wanted to see my face, the expression had to be priceless.

"Wow, you really are insecure aren't you?" I asked slowly losing it, but I was still keeping it together.

"Don't go anywhere near to him ever again! Am I being clear?" Amy threatened me which made me once again roll my eyes.

"Fine, I won't", I smiled to him and then walked past her straight to the living room, where the guys were sleeping. I didn't know how they were doing it in this screaming to be honest.

Being the bitch Amy had woken in me, I went straight to the couch and knelt down next to sleeping Markus. "Hey Markie, can you move a bit?" I asked him caressing his cheek a bit. Even though he was sleeping he managed to make little room for me and I happily laid down next to him.

All this seemed to push Amy across the line and not minute later I went flying. I didn't blame her I had provoked her pretty nicely and did in fact see it coming, but didn't think it would hurt this much.

When my body hit the ground. My head took a hit from the coffee table and made me groan in pain, which apparently woke up the guys. I had never seen so angry girl or two so confused guys that in this moment.

I got up pretty fast and hold my hands in the air as a mark of surrender but I guess that wasn't enough for her. She pushed me against the back wall of the room and kept me there pretty tightly. I wasn't going to fight her cause I really didn't have the strength right now.