chapter thirteen

The rest of the drive was silent. Either one of us didn't say a word. I didn't know how I should feel. Owen was blaming me for the radio silence between us but I didn't think it was all my fault. It's not like he had tried to reach out to me.

The car stopped outside of the familiar building. We walked to the apartment in silence and that was it for me.

"How is it only my fault?!" I yelled at Owen who looked little frightened. "You could have called or texted me as much as I could've to you!!" I exploded.

I hated when people accused me for something they were partly guilty as well.

"I don't have your number, so how could I call or text you, ha?" Owen strike back.

"You could've send me a dm on insta," I pointed out. "I think you just didn't want to or care enough to do so" I accused him.

"Oh wow," he rolled his eyes. "Maybe I shouldn't have give you a ride after all" he mumbled but I could still hear him.

"What did you say?" I looked him straight in the eyes. I tried to play it tough but I could already feel the tears burning behind my eyes.

"Maybe I should have just left you to the airport" he said now louder walking towards me.

"Yeah maybe you should've" I yelled at him and turned to walk out the door tears streaming down my face.

I didn't know how we ended up here. The whole fight started of a minor thing. And now I was storming out of the apartment.

When I opened the door I pumped straight into Charlie. This was just great. I couldn't take anymore shit on me today.

"Hey" he said sounding little angry for me for dropping his stuff. But then he looked at me and saw my tears.

"Oh, what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"Nothing" I told him and tried to get past him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere" he said strictly.

"Oh yeah I am" I said sassily.

"Feisty aren't you" he led out a little laugh still holding me still.

I was getting really annoyed from his confidence and sarcasm atm. I tried to push myself free but he was too strong. I gave up.

"What do you want?" I said as angry as possible.

"I want to know what's wrong" he looked me in the eyes.

"Owen and I" I sighed "we got into a stupid fight and it didn't end too well"

"Wait what?!" he looked amused.

How could he think this was fun.

"You and Owen, fighting? How could I missed this?" he said more to himself then me but earned a punch to the arm for that comment.

"Heyy" he looked at me.

"There is nothing fun about this!!" I was starting to get angry again.

"Yeah yeah you right" Charlie finally said seriously. "Come on let's go figure this out" he said placing his other and around my shoulders and walking us back to the apartment.

Owen just glared at us but looked little sad.

"Okay you two need to work this out now" Charlie spoke.

Both me and Owen looked at him. Was he serious? No way I could  go through what just happened at the moment.

"Fine" I heard Owen say.