chapter twenty-six

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

That was the only thing going on in my head at the moment. Breathing got harder and harder every second passing by. The world in my eyes was getting blurry and I only saw little images of the hallway around me. 

This couldn't be happening. I should be stronger than this. I shouldn't be getting panic attack over some stupid guy. Well I was pretty sure I was in love with that stupid guy. But I would get over that too. 

Did I just thought I was in love with him?! Woah, slow down there tiger. I was not in love with him, I think. 

Was I? I mean he was the one who could make me smile, laugh, cry and well almost everything. And I was having a panic attack because of him. 

I was having a panic attack! Oh shit. I almost forgot.

As soon as I realized I was having an attack it stroke harder than ever. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I could feel my vision going black and the tears falling down my cheeks. 

I needed to make it stop. I needed to find someone who could help me. 

With that in mind everything went black. 

"Please wake up!!"

"Aino?!"

"Is she dead?"

My eyes shot open and the burn in my chest was still there. Usually when I past out the attack would end there but not this time. 

All the voices around me made me feel like I was drowning. 

"Hey, can you hear me?" a calm voice asked me and I turned my head to the direction I thought it was coming. 

I saw a blurry figure on knees in front of me. I tried to concentrate to the figure but everyone talking and shouting was getting into my head. 

I covered my ears with my hands and as soon as I did the people were leaving the room. I assumed someone told them to. 

When I finally took the hand from my ears everything was silent. Except the same voice telling me to calm down and breathe. 

My breathe speed up again when I heard someone to tell me how to breathe. 

I opened my closed eyes slowly and met Charlie's concerned eyes. 

"I can't," I whispered. 

My mind was like soup. Everything just floated in my head with no order. I couldn't even remember where I was yet how to end this stupid panic. 

I was deep in my head when I felt arms around me picking my on someone chest. They began to whisper sweet things to my ear same time caressing my hair. 

I could feel my eyes closing and myself drifting into the sleep. And like that it all got easier. It wasn't hard to breathe anymore. There were no more tears rolling down my cheeks. And my body stopped shaking. There was just quiet peace and sleep. 

....

I opened my eyes slowly. There was bright lights coming through the window to the bed I was lying. The BED I was lying. 

Where the hell was I? 

The last I remember I was dying in the hallway of the building where the recording studio was. 

Maybe I did in fact die and this was what heaven looked like. Then I noticed something. the windows, the bed, the closet and the drums. 

I knew exactly where I was.