chapter fifteen

When I woke up the next morning I decided to go for a run. I needed to clear my head.

I had been dreaming about Charlie and I still didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

My plan for today was to go and talk to him. I needed to clear things up. I needed to tell him about my grandma and I wanted him to talk to me about his outbursts.

I jogged extra long just to get my thoughts straight and in order.

"Morning" I shouted walking trhough the door.

Markus was making coffee in the kitchen. He wasn't really a morning person but then again neither was I.

"Morning, want some coffee?" he yelled back surprisingly happy.

"Yes please" I smiled and took the cup he was giving to me. I loved coffee, I worked with coffee, I was nothing with out coffee. And I can tell nobody messes with my coffee.

"So any plans for today?" Markus asked sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, I need a shower now but after that I promised to Madison that I would visit her at the studio, oh and I really need to talk with Charlie." I told him.

I had agreed to Madison to go see her sing and get lunch with her today. I loved how excited and open she was, I was so easy to be around her and talk to her.

"Okay cool, I can give you a ride" Markus said "but you still gonna go to the club with us tonight, right? I miss drunk Aino," he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Oh right that" I realized. I had completely forgotten about that. "Yeah I'll be there"

We had made plans together with the whole gang to go clubbing tonight. Savannah had said she knew some great place with good music, and well alcohol.

I was kinda excited. It was all I needed at the moment. The fun night out without any drama.

I had one problem tho, I had nothing to wear for tonight. I hadn't exactly bagged any party clothes for this trip. I was probably gonna have do some quick shopping today as well.

I had no idea how I was supposed to manage to do all this today but I promised to myself I would at least try.

I headed to the shower wondering all the stuff I needed to get done today. I did some prioritization and agreed myself that talking to Charlie was my most important thing for today then Madison and then the dress.

I dried my hair and put on some clothes. I was now wearing Charlie's yellow shirt with some black mom jeans. I looked kinda cute as I checked myself out in the mirror.

I knew it was kinda bold choice to put on Charlie's shirt under these circumstances but I kinda also wanted to show him it didn't bother me that much, which was a huge lie for sure.

We got in the car and headed to the city.

"What are you gonna do today?" I suddenly realized I was abandoning Markus totally without any warning.

"Oh I think I'm gonna go play some basketball with my friends and maybe grab a bite with them later" he answered casually.

"Okay, good!!" I said and let out a relieved sigh.

I hadn't even thought about Markus, I felt like an idiot. It usually wasn't me who let people down or didn't consider other people's feelings. This whole drama with Charlie was really messing me up.

I know, I know I shouldn't blame other people of my actions.

"Call me if you need ride back" Markus told me and gave me a small hug.