33.

"General Kim and I will be leading the ambush tonight, while Major Hans will be in charge while I'm away. Frank, you will stay and bring the boys after we finished them, make sure they are well trained to protect the north. The ambush will only be in 20 minutes, and if the fire isn't set up yet, send backup. The German's might have something up in their sleeve"

Frank nodded and he walked out to look for the boys, leaving only his team and Seokjin team, fully armed. It was 6 at evening, and by the time they arrived, it will be at 9 and they would have to fire once they set down from the lorry. Jungkook eyes looked at each of his teammates before landing back on Seokjin, before he nodded.

"We have been here for three months, and if I predicted right, we might leave this place forever after another two months. They are getting weaker, and we are winning this. It's only the matter of time for them to come an beg for peace. So stay alert, and stay alive. That's an order"

"Yes sir!"

They shouted in unison before saluted, and Seokjin smiled at how the younger handle his team so good. He sure left a big impression on him, and Seokjin find it amazing how they all respected him despite most of them were two years older than him. Probably that is Jungkook charm, one that Seokjin find it hard to have.

"Be prepared, we are living in a minute. Don't forget the dynamite, our man need to see the fire from a far"

"Haewon, did he write back?"

She looked up to Rosseane, a nurse to in the hospital. She smiled before she shook her head, while her hand was arranging the bandages at the rack. Rosseane rested her back at the rack and sighed speaking.

"Three months Haewon. You are insane to be leaving alone when you have a husband"

"I'm used too"

"Yes you are, but I'm sure the military let their men write letters to the person they miss! Tell me, how many letter did you wrote for him?"

"One"

"What?"

"I was too busy -"

"Yeah right, making yourself busy when you miss him. That's why you shouldn't marry him at the first place. Look at yourself, you are just waiting to become a widow, and end up surviving alone until you die."

She sighed hearing her harsh words, but she wasn't hurt. Rosseane was right, she might lose him, but she doesn't want that to happen. She doesn't even know if her letter get to him, or he might write back. It was that one night when she terribly miss him, and it happen because she was thinking what will actually happen if he die. She was afraid to send a letter to him, afraid he couldn't even get the chance to read it, or reply to it.

She doesn't know what to write, so she just write anything that comes to her mind, and when she finished, she then realise the paper was full of her handwriting. She even bold some last line for him, imagining his smiling face when he read this later. Before she knew it, tear rolled to her cheeks, and Rosseane was right. She miss him.

So badly.

"Write more Haewon. If I was you, I would have gone crazy. I understand your husband is handsome and sweet, probably but still, you should ask him, no, FORCE him to write back!"

"You act like your husband was the one who went into the war"

"I'm dramatic. I know"

She laughed and focused back on her work while Rosseane went back to write her report, leaving her alone in the storage area. After she's done, she went to the rack and arranged the patient report in it. There were a lot, most of it were incurable so the hospital will send it to some research center.