40.

He walked out from his tent, looking around and saw some man were walking around, guarding the base. He continued his pace to the medical tent because he was sure Haewon will be in there tonight. The fight they had this morning was making him restless, and Seokjin was making fun of him the whole day. Jungkook knew marriage fight could never be avoided, but when she regretted marrying him, he knew this time he might really lose her and lose himself. His not letting that to happen.

This time, he was willing to put aside his dignity and title just for her, even though that might hurt his pride.

When he entered the medical tent, he was right. There stood his wife with the green uniform, hair tied to a ponytail and she was smiling while looking at something. She wasn't aware of his presence and keep smiling at the crumpled photograph with a stains of dried blood. It was a picture of her and Jaeun, Jungkook wasn't there as he was in a mission during that time.

"Haewon"

A deep voice startled her, and she quickly hide the picture at her back, turning to the source. Her suprise expression was changed to an emotionless one, eyes looked less interested at the man in front of her. He was hurt at how her demeanor changed when she seed him, and Jungkook doesn't want it to last longer .

"I'm so-"

"If you don't mean it, don't say it. Everytime you say it, it was only for the sake of calming me down, and yet you still choose those reckless decision. Save it for someone who can actually make you feel sorry. "

"There's no one who can do that except you"

"There is, if we divorce. Then you can see there are plenty of women out that can make you feel that way"

He went closer and gripped her shoulder, hands trembling as if he was holding himself from getting mad. His orbs searched for the lovely gaze she always had for him, but there was none. Haewon was expressionless and he never knew she could be this way.

As if she is falling out of love.

"Do you really regret marrying me that much?"

"I didn't, i never did. But now, I realise it was too late for any regrets. I've told you before didn't I? If both of us ended up dying, at least not in front of each other. But you never listened. What will you do if you were me, looking at your lifeless body as if you might leave me and Jaeun anytime? What will you feel everytime there is an ambush and instead of saving yourself, you need to save someone you loved so much because he wasn't capable to do so? Have you ever imagined how scared I was everyday, everytime and every breath thinking that you might die? Do you know how sick I was trembling in fear whenever I got a call for someone? Do you even think what will actually happen if Jaeun was fatherless? Have you? No. You never think of it. Because you think every priority has its own option. And most of the time, it wasn't me and Jaeun."

She let it all out in one breath, chest falling up and down in rage and face red. She thought he will end up silencing himself like he did before, so she wanted to walk away, but stopped her with his voice.

"Then you should have say No when I asked you a hand for marriage. Why did you still insist of marrying me?"

"You seriously asking me this Jungkook?"

She half-shouted, and for sure she was getting annoyed by him. Maybe he was really a dick head like Peter claim her to be. Or she was too blind to see those from him.

"Yes"

"Because I love you! Or probably I was hoping something from you , or because you were the only man who can speak my language or any stupid reason a woman like me to fall for a man like you. What is it that you actually want to hear, Jungkook? Because all of my reason are just so stupid, that an idiot like me thought that you at least care about me"