1.5 Get wasted with me

Calum's POV [unedited]

I was going to move back, ask him why, and what it was for, but I got to involved. Fingers tangled in his hair, I slid my legs around his waist, he slipped his hands under my shirt. Roaming around and I probably could of kept going, if it wasn't for someone knocking loudly on the front door.

Dammit Michel.

Moving back from him, breathe less and panting, I jump off the counter, ignoring his stare. Grabbing the energy drink, I ruffled my hair in place. So it doesn't look like it was just being pulled at by someone's large fingers just seconds ago.

practically running down the hallway, I swung the door open, Michael smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown when he looked me over.

"You look like you've just ran a marathon," He noted, I just smiled awkwardly letting him in.

I lead Michael up to my room and I didn't miss Luke's curious gaze from the kitchen. It quickly turning into confusion when seeing Michael.

----

"So how you been man? Busy I'm guessing, with all this moving and all." Michael asked jumping onto my bed, kicking his shoes off and slipping his jacket off as well.

"Busy is an understatement," I laughed lightly, sitting on the bed next to him.

"So how you and 'the hottest fuçking boy I've ever seen' going," Michael blushed when I mimicked what he said to me on the phone just earlier.

"I talked to Ashton the other day, like an actual conversation - at first it was about school work, then music, and I may have blurted out that his giggle was cute. But, he did end up inviting me to his party, so we should go."

"Woah, woah, woah, wait a second - you talked to him? Aww, Mikey your growing up so fast!" I leaned over and squeezed his cheek. Cooing at him he hit my hand away and we both broke out into laughter.

"No seriously dude, your always studying or moping over Luke, you should come get wasted with me," He nudge my side and I gave in agreeing.

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow around 6"

----

A/N: I didn't know how to end this, ehhhhhhhh

-Face