0.8 strong coffee and rain

Calum's POV 

"Why can't you do it!" I whine quietly to Luke, hoping he'd just let me stay in my room while he dealt with my parents. I decided I was going to move in with Luke, no matter how bad this turns out I'm just going to enjoy it as much as possible, sounds stupid, but I just want to be with Luke.

"I don't want to, there your parents, c'mon get it over and done with." He pushed me harshly towards the living room and I just clung on to him, "Calum, let go! Calum, let go damn it!"  He kept trying to tug me off, but he eventually gave up with a heavy sigh. 

He didn't say anything, just putting his arms around my waist and sitting up both on the ground, well he was on the ground, I sat in his lap, still clung to him like my life depends on it.

"What are you afraid of?" He gently whispers, holding me closer so I was close enough to know that he smelt like the rain, also coffee, strong coffee and rain. And it smelt comforting, in a strangely nice way. 

"Them" 

"Them?" 

"My parents" I say lowly, knowing they were just in the other room and could even be listening to us talking right now. 

He chuckled lowly, taking my face his his hands, "I think your afraid of them saying no, cupcake, it's called rejection," he kissed me lightly on the for head, telling me I'd do fine and I do feel like every things going to be fine. Because all of my nervous, my anxiety, my stress, just left as if I wasn't distressed over the matter just seconds ago.

And all it took was for one blonde boy to tell me everything will be okay.

----

A/N: I'm seriously wanting to update this 24/7 but I have writers block and it's getting in the way ehhh. 

-Face