0.9 It's creepy, but cute

Calum's POV

"No, there's no way I'm letting my sixteen year old son leave this house, at least not until another two years." My father spoke sternly, I knew his words would be the last, but I opened up my big mouth again anyways.

"I know you both have the best intentions, but - but this could be good for me. Like a learning experience, if something dose go wrong I'd have some money to pay for anything I needed to. Or I could just give a call to you guys, I mean if I really don't like it with in a month or something. I could always move back in." I watch my parents have a silent talk with each other, they don't need words. They just look at each other and know exactly what the others thinking. It's creepy, but cute in one way, I'd like to have something like that one day. Maybe with Luke even.

"I don't know, Calum, it just seems, well... pointless?" Mum spoke up, looking at me with sad eyes, she knew I really wanted to do this. I know she can read me like the back of her hand, but she's not letting me go. Why? I'm not to sure of, am I going to let her stop me? Hell no.

"Look around you Calum, you have everything you need, no rent, no bills, free wi-fi. Home cooked meals, your own bedroom, along with us. Your family, why would you want to leave all of that behind, to live with some boy?" Just as the words slipped her mouth, my father stood up from his seat, looking me dead in the eyes.

"You can go on one condition."

"Anything"

"You get a job."

----

A/N: I feel like this is overdue, yet it's only been a couple days since I last updated. What is wrong with me? :|

...Ever heard over procrastination? because it's my special talent and I'm sadly very good at it. I was meant to update this five hours ago, instead I went on Tumblr and played Evil Apples. :/

Add me on snapchat: faceclarke

(I 'edited' this, but it's 3am & I'm tired af, so there's prob still mistakes.. SORRY!)

-Face