2.1 Oh I wasn't alone

Calum's POV

Waking up fully rested at 11:47 pm isn't really idle, I mean I was glad the head ache was gone. Along with the feeling of something rotting in the bottom of my stomach. But I was still upset that I fuçked my sleeping pattern up.

Rolling out of bed, I truged down to the kitchen, grabbing the chocolate milk from the fridge and screaming when turning around to see Luke sat up at the brakefast island.

He lifted his head upfrom where he was resting it, "Why'd you scream?" he asked quietly curioustity crossing his face, I let out a shaky breath, my throat feeling slightly sore from screaming.

"I, uh, didn't see you when I came in, what are you doing up?" I sat up next to him, pouring a glass of milk for us both, which he gladly took.

"After my brother left I wanted to have a nap just to make me feel a little better, but I slept for longer than I was meant to, I showerd, hoping it was going to help me feel sleepy but it woke me up even more. So I guess I've fucked my sleeping pattern up, I'm guessing you've done the same." I nodded my head, dragging my hand over the top over the counter top, trying to think if I should ask him about the party or not.

"We have school tomrrow, grate, this is just bloody grate, were both going to end up falling asleep during one of our classes," He groaned in annoyance, chugging down the rest of his drink.

"You needed to get a job right?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I'm having some trouble finding one though."

"My friend works at a pizza shop that's just a couple roads down from the school, there looking for people and I told him you were intrested."

"O-oh, okay, thanks when would I have to go in there?"

"In three days somtime after school."

"Okay"

"Um, Luke?" He nods for me to continue and I feel myself growing nervous, why was I even doing this? were not together it's none of my business who he sleeps with.

"Did you sleep with that girl from the party?" He didn't answer straight away, taking a second to think about and he didn't even need to say it, I knew he did already, he would have denied it as soon as I asked. But here he was, clutching onto an emety glass as he started off into no where, not saying a damn words.

"Yeah, I did, I'm sorry I left you alone." he looked at my with a tiny smile, probably not even feeling bad about leaving, just being poilet enough to apologise.

"Oh I wasn't alone, don't worry about me," I gave him a sarcastic smile and he quickly grew curious.

"Did you hang out with Michael?"

"Nope, I hanged out with Ryan, not only that, but I let him fuck in in the back of his car." I smiled happily when seeing him physically grow angry, standing up from the stool. I happily made my way back to my bedroom, ignoring Luke's call for me. It's not like he attempted to go after me.

-
A/N this was all over the place, sorry bout that

-Face