1.7 he's a cutie but also really dumb

Calum's POV

Luke's been on edge ever since we stepped into Ashton's house, he's extra fidgety and seems nervous. At first I thought he was just anxious about how many people were here. Or how loud the music was, but he told me just the other day that he used to go to a heap of different party's all the time - until something happened with his friend. And he had to stop going since he was apparently at every single one of them.

I felt bad for him in one sense, he has these good looks, charms - kinda - and he's pretty smart. But here he is standing awkwardly in the kitchen, looking at the silver tray of Jell-O shots that were on the table.

I walk up to him, tapping his shoulder and saying, "We've been here for almost an hour - aren't you going to drink anything?" "I was trying to decide if I want to drown myself in shots or chug some beers down," He laughed nervously and I just shake my head, "Why don't you take one shot and drink some beer? That's what Michael's been down, he's actually already drank a lot. He's close to being tipsy." "What about you?" "What about me?" "Are you going to drink? That's why you agreed to coming right? To drink your sorrows away?" Ignoring most of what he said, I lifted the red cup that was in my hand a little. "I'm drinking this," "And what would that be?" "I have no idea - vodka maybe?" "Your hopeless," His nervous smile turned into an amused one and I smiled as well, because I caused that smile on his face.

We ended up both grabbing two shots and a beer each, standing in the kitchen awkwardly. Until we finally settled down next to some stoner looking couple. Who were talking quietly to themselves, beer in one of there hands.

"Where Michael?" Luke asked after he finished a red Jell-O shot.

"Probably somewhere stalking Ashton as perusal," I laughed at my own 'joke' but slowly died down when noticing Luke's pale face.

"You okay Lukey?"

"I'm fine Cupcake"

"Cupcake?" I heard someone laugh beside us and notice it was the girl of the duo just a few feet away.

"Yup, it's my nickname for him since he's a cutie but also really dumb," They laughed together - along with the boy, him and I made awkward eye contact. That quickly change into something I can't describe. His dark brown eyes traveling along my body made me have goes bumps. And once seeing him send a wink my way I had to forcefully look away, swallowing down the lump in my throat.

You like Luke, and he's literally right next to you - it doesn't matter if there play fully flirting. It's completely platonic, no feelings, no feelings... no feelings.

Time flew by and I was tuning in and out of the threes conversation. Apparently the girls name was Yalda. And the boys name being Ryan, I smiled when hearing that. He seemed like a Ryan with his perfect hair, perfectly shaped face and from what I can see perfect body.

"Did you want to dance?" Me head snapped to the direction of Luke and Yalda, from where I was watching Ryan get the jelly out of his shot with his tounge. Yes he did it successfully and yes I feel a little turned on from it.

Luke ended up dancing with her, chugging down the last of what was his fourth beer now. The two of them left the kitchen hand in hand, and I got anxious once realising I was alone with Ryan.

"Dang that girl," I turned around to Ryan laughing awkwardly, "Sorry about her, she's just going through some shît right now."

"It's fine, I don't mind being alone with you for a while," A smirk grew on the guys face him taking a swing from his beer.

"Is that so," he lead back in his chair, fingers taping along side of his leg.

"How old are you?" The question took me off guard and made me realise a couple of things. 1)He could be 18+ 2)He could get me in trouble for drinking under age 3)Yalda could also be 18+ My mind was circling around and I chugged down the rest of my drink.

"I'm 16," I answer honestly, it was only two years off from the legal limit, hopefully he's a 'good' guy and will let it pass.

"16 Hu?" His smirk was there again and I had to bit down on my tongue not to kiss him right now.

"What about your cute friend, Luke?"

"16"

"Oh really"

"What about you?"

"17, and Yalda's 19, don't worry man. Both of us don't care about drinking underage," I don't know how it ended up there, but his hand was now tapping on my thigh. Him looking straight a head and taking a large gulp of his drink.

"So what are you doing at this party?" I ask, trying to calm my own heart race down.

"My friend Kenth is partners with Ashton in some class, he said to invite anyone to Kenth and so he invited Yalda, and I along with another 231 people."

"231! No he didnt-"

"Yes, yes he did"

"How does someone even know that many people?"

"He doesnt, mostly just Facebook friend or fuçk buddy's of his, the rest are close to him like Yalda and I are though."

"Oh"

"Yeah"

----

Once seeing Ashton, Michael, Luke and Yalda all go upstairs - not all together geez that would be a mess - obviously to find some 'privacy'. I gave up of the thought on going home with Luke tonight. Instead grabbing two more beers and following Ryan to his car. Sitting at the back car crossed legged from each other.

"Do you have any tattoos?" I ask, looking at his neck and admiring the beautiful artwork scattered on it.

"Well, beside the obvious sleeve on my arm and the couple on my neck, I have one on my ankle and waist area."

"Prove it"

"What?" He laughed amusingly raising an eyebrow.

"You heard me - prove it"

He done as asked, and took his jeans off, revealing the two tattoos and also his long legs. That were toned nicely, I started to think about running my hands along his legs. Running them up and down slowly and gently until they got to his stomach and --

A pair of lips is what got me out of my thoughts and I kissed Ryan back imidiantly. Getting on top of him and we began hurriedly stripping each other.

He leaned me down and sucked at my neck, biting at the flesh and I moaned, feeling myself get harder by the second.

And I just really hoped, I didn't regret this in the morning.

----

A/N: *chuckles nervously* Hi... This is 1k+ words so that's new lol

(I edited this at 8:43 am with no sleep... prob heaps of mistakes xD )

-Face