1.8 It looks better on me

Luke's POV

Yes I missed going to the beach, and yeah I wanted to go soon. That doesn't mean I wanted to wake up hung over, and half naked on the beach with a girls body half wrapped around me. A line of drool leaving the side of her mouth, dropping onto my cheast.

I cringed at the sight, sitting up and looking around a bit no one was around. Just loads of sand and water, along with this girl and I.

I think her name was Yalda, but I honestly can't remember.

Moving to grab my clothes that were next to us, I slip my shirt back on grabbing my phone that was carelessly thrown next to it. I was thinking about just leaving, she'd be fine by herself right?

Groaning loudly at my 'nice side' I woke her up, chucking her dress to her since she was only in her underwear.

She sat up quickly, flinching at all the light and started looking around confusingly.

"What the hell happened last night?" She asked once grabbing her shoes. Carrying them in her hand as she followed behind me to the small park on the side of the beach. Her voice was rugged and I'm guessing mine was to.

"I think we left the party once dancing around for a bit-"

"I thought we went upstairs to have sèx?" She quickly interrupted looking confused.

"I guess not, I don't know maybe there was no rooms where we could do... anything?" I shrugged and sat on one of the swings, she tugged her shoes back on before sitting on the one beside me.

"My head feels like it's been hit with a baseball bat," We both laughed but quickly stoped when feeling our heads throbbing.

We sat there for a couple minutes, not really saying anything until I grabbed my phone out and started dialling someone's number.

"I'm going to call someone quickly," I mumble letting her know she has to be quiet.

----

"I can't believe this, honestly Luke, did you at least get laid?" I cringed at my brothers words, well half brother, why is it always about sèx with him?

"I think, I can't remember"

He rolled his eyes, staring at the girl next to me before walking back towards his car. Both of us following behind him like lost puppies.

"Thanks for this" I mumble, not really liking that I had to ask him for a favour.

"It's fine, you know I'm always here for you Blondie"

"You have blonde hair to?"

"It looks better on me."

----

A/N: Writers block is a b.itch!

1k+ reads? When the heck did this happen D: THANK YOOOOOOOUU! Seriously it means heaps :3

I made a rant type book thingy if anyone wants to go read my complaining 😂

-Face