1.6 secretly a penguin on the inside

Luke's POV

It was 5 pm and I forgot about the party until just now, getting up from my book scattered desk. I shut my door and blared some music, bobbing my head to the music. I sing along to it, praising to god that no one heard me.

"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting, could it be that we have been this way before, I know you don't think that I am trying, I know your wearing thin down to the core."

I began to strip from my baggy sweatpants and tight black top. Changing into some skinny jeans, band tee and one of my many flannels. Fixing my hair into a quiff, also debating if I want to keep my glasses on. Or keep them off, I mainly need them on to read and write, the only problem I have with out them in slight focusing troubles.

I take them off, liking it better with out them and smile at my final look in the mirror.

----

Stuffing my mouth with cereal, I didn't notice Calum coming in to the room or even him sitting next to me. Until I heard his adorkable laugh that is.

I snapped my head around to him, feeling my face burn up, I let out a dry chuckle.

"Didn't notice you there."

"How could you when you were shoving food into your mouth like you've never eaten before." I could feel my face burn even more, groaning in embarrassment I sat my bowl down. Covering my face with my hands.

"Oh, c'mon it was actually kinda cute - you were so invested in that damn cereal it just made me laugh."

I shook my head, pulling my hands away from my face, "Why am I so awkward?" "Because your secretly a penguin on the inside and there awkward as fuçk." We both laughed, until we were just laughing and nothing, clutching onto our stomachs and gasping for air.

"What's so funny?" Well that was until he ruined it.

----

I drove us all to this party, taking the directions from Michael. I started feeling nostalgic all of a sudden, wistful even. And that all turned into sickness when we stopped outside the all to familiar house.

Ashton Irwin's house, just thinking about him made me want to throw up. But it also gave me butterflies and the bottom of my stomach at the chance of seeing him again.

And I hated it.

----

A/N: I know I said the party was on the next chapter, but... oops. Double update and this is longer than usual tho, sooo ;3

-Face