1.4 He's just Luke

Calum's POV

Living with Luke has been better than I thought it would be. He's not a loud frat boy, but he doesn't lock himself up in his room studying 24/7 either. He's just Luke.

His family sends him food money each week, and it's been peaceful between us. No bickering, no Luke calling me stupid, dumb, a dickhead, but there also the lack of him calling me cupcake. And I feel like we only talk when needed.

I sigh direly, putting the book that I was trying to read down. Moving the black blanket from a top of me, I walk down to the kitchen, searching through the fridge for something that'll keep me awake for the next couple of hours. Michael's meant to be coming over later today since I've basically been ignoring him. I felt bad when I saw him at school the other day, he was talking about his dad took his phone away. And that's why he didn't text me, but I didn't even notice that he didn't, to focused on my own little pathetic life.

"There's red bulls in the back," I jumped at the sudden voice, hitting my head on the fridge in the process. Looking over to Luke who looks like he's trying to contain his laughter.

"Don't laugh! It hurts and it's your fault," I mumbled groggily, I haven't been having the best day today. And the fact that the back of my head is now aching, and theres tears threatening to spill out of my eyes that are stinging me. Aren't really helping at all. I think Luke saw that to since he quickly shoved his phone deep down in his pocket. Shuffling over to me, he looks me over and frowns, his eyebrows knitting together.

"What's wrong?" Of course he would ask me that, no are you okay? Or is something wrong. Just by looking me over he can tell I've been having a shit day. And that's what I love about him.

Nodding my head but quickly stopping when pain shot through it, I mumble out a yes. Looking back in the fridge and seeing the four energy drinks at the back. Grabbing one I sit up at the counter, legs dangling off the edge.

Taking a sip of the sweet drink, I sit it down next to me almost spilling it when Luke starts opening up my legs.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Something," he said it so blankly that it almost seemed innocent.

He pulled my two legs apart, standing between them he brought his hand up to touch my cheek. Brushing his thumb over it lightly, moving my hair out of my eyes. He just stared at me and I stared right back.

To anyone else it would seem creepy, or just completely stupid. But there was a fond expression on both ours faces. As we both leaned in, his hand cupping my face mine brining him in closer.

My eyes flutter shut just as our lips meet, moulding together perfectly, I knew then. That I didn't ever want to kiss another person that doesn't have a lip ring.

----

A/N: Well this chapter was boring, but it went out with a bang right c; predictions? Thoughts?

-Face