0.4 it hurts more than i thought it would

Luke's POV

Folding the last of my chlothes, I stuff them into my bag before taking the last two of my posters off the wall. I've been packing all my stuff up the last three days, making sure I had everything. Most of my furniture was already at the apartment, I only had my bed and desk to move. Moving is so tiering.

Calum's been a bit wired around me latey, I want to try and talk to him or something, anything, but he's never in the same room as me any longer than three bloody minutes. I want to ask him to move in with me, I mean, as a roomate, of course, there's two rooms in the apartment I'm moving into, so he can have his own room with free rent, no bills, free wifi. And no parents. But his stubborn ass won't talk to me.

We got even closer after I moved in, but all of a sudden he's blocked me off and it hurts more than i thought it would for him to ignore me, I don't even know if I done or said anything wrong. What if he's waiting for an apoligie he's never going to recive? Ugh, Calum you complicated biatch.

----

A/N: Dose anyone have Evil Apples? (The app I mean....) if you do then we should play a game together c;

Unedited sorry, I'll go over it tomorrow... maybe.

-Face