1.9 Funny, I didn't know you had good taste

Calum's POV

I've always told people to not drink drive, tell them it was stupid, idiotic and dangourus. So when I was taken home by a drunk Ryan, of course I was scared. I didn't want either of us getting hurt, but we did make it safely to my house and I kissed him on the cheek. Thanking him and stumbling my drunk ass up stairs, only to wake up on the top of them a six thirty in the morning.

I didn't even try standing up, instead dragging my self up the rest of the steps. Until I was finally on my bed, not that it made my head or stomach hurt any less. But at least my body will have some comfort now. I didn't take my shoes off, I didn't change my clothes or brush my teeth. I just needed sleep, and a lot of it.

-

Waking up four hours later because of the need to throw up wasn't much fun. I rushed to the bathroom, sitting on that bathroom floor for almost twenty minutes emptying my stomach. When I finally stopped, I tried brushing my teeth only to gag at the taste of the toothpaste. And just gave up on trying to make the horrid taste of cheap liquor and greasy food out of my mouth.

Going down to the kitchen, deciding on drowning my self with water to take some of this pain in my head away. I almost jumped ten feet in the air when seeing Luke and what seems like an much older version of him, just standing in the hallway entrance near the door.

I felt anxious all of a sudden, like something was pulling a my cheats, and pounding in my head (it could just be from my hang over) I could hear the same words in my head on repeat; Go back upstairs Calum. But before I could even move an inch, I heard the older of the two speake.

"So this is the lovely Calum? Funny, I didn't know you had good taste brother." Brother? Oh, please don't be a jerk. Please be one of those really sweet brothers that make people hate there own siblings.

They both walk over to me, I felt so small and useless and weak in front of them. They were both taller, better looking and probably stronger than I am. So of course I was going to feel intimidated.

"I'm Ben, nice to meet you Calum," Ben put his hand out for me to shake and I did awkwardly, his smile big and toothy.

"Nice to Hu-meet you to"

-

So I was thinking of making a hybrid Muke story, would anyone be interested on reading it or? c:

And please comment/vote that's what motivates me to update! :3

-Face