2.0 You smell like throw up

Calum's POV

Ben didn't stay for to long considering we both had hang overs, but the hole time Ben was hear it was actually, relaxing, he was really laid back, yet strict at the same time. Luke was (surprisingly) the most awkward, just sitting there laughing quietly.

I didn't realise until after Ben left, that maybe I wasn't supposed to meet the tan blonde. Luke probably didn't tell me he had siblings for a reason, that's why he was so eager to let him leave.

Or maybe he just didn't want me to be around him I'm general.

-

"You smell like throw up," Luke's face scrunched up adorably and I almost went to kiss his button nose. Almost.

"Yeah, thanks. I was just about to have a shower - talk to me when your not feeling so hung over alright?" He pouted his bottom lip out, making his way to his room. And I did the same, grabbing clean clothes and one of our many white fluffy towels.

Having a 10 minute shower, not being able to stand up for to long with out it hurting my head. I changed into the most comfy pants I own and a plain black singlet.

Finally feeling better after drinking four bottles of water, taking a bunch of pain killers and showering. I laid on my bed with a content sigh, loving the warm ness that was slowly creating.

-

A/N: short. as. fuçk. sorry :c

I have a rant book type thingy, you should check it out c;

-Face